How can a jar be so much trouble - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: How can a jar be so much trouble

While I agree it seems hopeless to remedy the corruption at the dept, giving up when a task seems so daunting isnt the answer either. We need to keep pushing against these people and calling them on the carpet when they do wrong. The people caught up in the peanut butter debacle are just the start of exposing what is wrong...don't let their insistence on exposing IA and the machine end up meaning nothing. Maybe eventually the media will get wind of what's up and finally do an expose' drawing even more attention from outside investigating agencies. I think that's what is going to have to happen before the pendulum final swings back to normalcy. Just my thoughts...that and twenty five cents will get you a phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest3
    While I agree it seems hopeless to remedy the corruption at the dept, giving up when a task seems so daunting isnt the answer either. We need to keep pushing against these people and calling them on the carpet when they do wrong. The people caught up in the peanut butter debacle are just the start of exposing what is wrong...don't let their insistence on exposing IA and the machine end up meaning nothing. Maybe eventually the media will get wind of what's up and finally do an expose' drawing even more attention from outside investigating agencies. I think that's what is going to have to happen before the pendulum final swings back to normalcy. Just my thoughts...that and twenty five cents will get you a phone call.
    Hope the FOP has a lot of money to defend all the officers that get indicted after the expose'..

Just for the record, Patrol and the people that worked with her in CID are supporting Kari. She stood up for what was right and it's about time we recognize a person that's not affaid to speak up. All charges against Kari should be dropped and she should be reassigned to CID.

I could not believe my eyes... Welcome back Keri!! One of the best things that happened to CID in a long time was that Keri was made to leave and having nothing to do with that stupid peanut butter. People that worked with her in CID supported her... really? Who? The ones she always screwed by not being there? You don't want to even go there about her doing what's right...

She is where she is bc we have weaklings and pu**ies who are in leadership and admin positions. How pathetic are you all!!!!!!

[quote="Guest"]She is where she is bc we have weaklings and pu**ies who are in leadership and admin positions. How pathetic are you all!!!!!![/quote

Thank city hall

BS wtf would city hall have to do with it. Weaklings and cowards are leading us.

Word is that someone is getting her job back! Should make for interesting times!! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by guest78910
    Word is that someone is getting her job back! Should make for interesting times!! :devil:
    Rumors. no truth to it

Quote Originally Posted by guest456
    Who cares? They should have all been gone. Sgt H can't seem to work an entire shift without taking off early and that midnight detective, K, is too busy with her "extra curricular" activities at night while "working"!

What activities I haven't heard?

Since you know all and are anonymous...tell all or STFU

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast