How can a jar be so much trouble - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Here's how a jar be so much trouble

While I've been retired from FLPD since.......I have to laugh and cringe at what some schmucks are chatting about on these forums.
    Guess some still haven't learned when to sierra la boca!

There's a small building just west of 441 off Davie Blvd, that's open at all hours for malcontents, misfits, wackos and all other cats in between to go to and "CHAT." iF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE GAS (HMM SOME APPEAR TO HAVE PLENTY) BUM A RIDE AND GO OUT THERE NOT HERE TO SPOUT YOUR GARBAGE.

THE MANY OUTSTANDING ACTIVE AND RETIRED MEN AND WOMEN, SWORN AND CIVILIANS AND THE MANY GREAT VOLUNTEERS OF FLPD DESERVE BETTER. SIERRA LA BOCA BABY, ZIPPO YOUR LIPPO, PLUG YOUR HOLE, STOP WHINING, GET TO WORK (RICK SCOTT'S FAMOUS LINE).

Re: Here's how a jar be so much trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Take this west of 441 Schmucks
    While I've been retired from FLPD since.......I have to laugh and cringe at what some schmucks are chatting about on these forums.

There's a small building just west of 441 off Davie Blvd, that's open at all hours for malcontents, misfits, wackos and all other cats in between to go to and "CHAT." iF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE GAS (HMM SOME APPEAR TO HAVE PLENTY) BUM A RIDE AND GO OUT THERE NOT HERE TO SPOUT YOUR GARBAGE.

THE MANY OUTSTANDING ACTIVE AND RETIRED MEN AND WOMEN, SWORN AND CIVILIANS AND THE MANY GREAT VOLUNTEERS OF FLPD DESERVE BETTER. SIERRA LA BOCA BABY, ZIPPO YOUR LIPPO, PLUG YOUR HOLE, STOP WHINING, GET TO WORK (RICK SCOTT'S FAMOUS LINE).

Thanks for all ur great advice and obvious bravado, Mr Anonymous. Why don't u take ur own advice and stay off this site, and by the way, here is a little advice for you, ur retired, go enjoy ur life away from FLPD. Unlike the past people aren't gonna let the good old boy system run un checked anymore, it's about time the lights got turned on around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Thanks for all ur great advice and obvious bravado, Mr Anonymous. Why don't u take ur own advice and stay off this site, and by the way, here is a little advice for you, ur retired, go enjoy ur life away from FLPD. Unlike the past people aren't gonna let the good old boy system run un checked anymore, it's about time the lights got turned on around here.
    I say turn on the Flood Lights!

Hey if you have moved on why dont you go jump in a lake and count to 5,000. Go back to bed

Re: How can a jar be so much trouble

Quote Originally Posted by There will never be justice
    Any word on what"s going on with Leann?
    Would anybody really care if she never came back? No word, let's hope they do a real investigation this time and punish the appropriate people!
    There will never be any real investigation. The Command and IA are vindictive, and operate based on political motives and cronisim- not facts and law. They recently moved LittIe Ricky to protect him-- as he is a favored son. Anyone else that screwed up like him would be sent to patrol. If the citizens of Ft. Lauderdale only knew what the FLPD covers up. The investigation into the rediculous Peanut Butter Caper like many other investigations by IA and this Department was flawed from the start and reaks. Are you telling me Little Ricky and the Command Staff could not see the obvious, potential conflicts in this case of having IA investigate and protect the wife of an IA Sgt., having IA investigate the former fiance of IA Sgt. Spitter. How come linebacker Hank**** got special treatment and was allowed to serve her suspention a little at a time. Don't tell me its because she has a child-- most other officers that have been suspended have children. They never got special treatment. OH! she must be someone extra special. Is it any wonder that Ft. Lauderdale was recently ranked the 13th most misrable place to live.
    Han**** got a deal because she promised NOT to fight her punishment. She also screwed over the others being investigated. And the funny thing about it is that she accused one of the others of doing it to her. She's no better than L.S...maybe worse since she acted like a friend and then stabbed them in the back. It'll all come out in the wash, either now in the current investigation or when FDLE finally steps in and gets corrupt IA under control...

[quote=guest 1234]
    Quote Originally Posted by "There will never be justice":n4zfl3zw
    Would anybody really care if she never came back? No word, let's hope they do a real investigation this time and punish the appropriate people!
    There will never be any real investigation. The Command and IA are vindictive, and operate based on political motives and cronisim- not facts and law. They recently moved LittIe Ricky to protect him-- as he is a favored son. Anyone else that screwed up like him would be sent to patrol. If the citizens of Ft. Lauderdale only knew what the FLPD covers up. The investigation into the rediculous Peanut Butter Caper like many other investigations by IA and this Department was flawed from the start and reaks. Are you telling me Little Ricky and the Command Staff could not see the obvious, potential conflicts in this case of having IA investigate and protect the wife of an IA Sgt., having IA investigate the former fiance of IA Sgt. Spitter. How come linebacker Hank**** got special treatment and was allowed to serve her suspention a little at a time. Don't tell me its because she has a child-- most other officers that have been suspended have children. They never got special treatment. OH! she must be someone extra special. Is it any wonder that Ft. Lauderdale was recently ranked the 13th most misrable place to live.
    Han**** got a deal because she promised NOT to fight her punishment. She also screwed over the others being investigated. And the funny thing about it is that she accused one of the others of doing it to her. She's no better than L.S...maybe worse since she acted like a friend and then stabbed them in the back. It'll all come out in the wash, either now in the current investigation or when FDLE finally steps in and gets corrupt IA under control...[/quote:n4zfl3zw]

If FDLE is going to step in they are long overdue. Han**** is not the only one they should look at for veracity issues. Heck they should start at the top and start working their way down. That would certaintly keep them busy for some time.

[quote=There will never be justice][quote="guest 1234":36d20etb]
    Quote Originally Posted by "There will never be justice":36d20etb
    Han**** got a deal because she promised NOT to fight her punishment. She also screwed over the others being investigated. And the funny thing about it is that she accused one of the others of doing it to her. She's no better than L.S...maybe worse since she acted like a friend and then stabbed them in the back. It'll all come out in the wash, either now in the current investigation or when FDLE finally steps in and gets corrupt IA under control...[/quote:36d20etb]

If FDLE is going to step in they are long overdue. Han**** is not the only one they should look at for veracity issues. Heck they should start at the top and start working their way down. That would certaintly keep them busy for some time.[/quote:36d20etb]

It would keep them away from you, boot. How long you been here? I bet not to long that you cant leave if youre that unhappy.

"Latergater" is appears you don't get it. Your response is typical and short sighted. Your response is simply- if you don't like the wrongdoing, coverups, favoritism, bias, and corruptions, conflict of interests, lying, and out and out fabricating that goes on (or is accepted and sanctioned at FLPD to achieve their political purposes)-- you should just pack up a an leave. It appears you are either an active partcipant in the problems or you have lost sight of you your sworn purpose to be honest and fairly enforce the law and do what is morally right and fair.

Unfortunately, your position is not shocking. You are typical-- You see the problem-- but choose do not do anything about the problem. The fact is if you see a problem and choose to do nothing about the problem-- you have now become an active part of the problem. How are thing ever to improve or be remedyed if everyone takes your misguided view point. How does it make sense to believe "instead of doing the legally and morally right thing and addressing and remedying the problem-- you should just leave." Your solution appears to be-- just let the matter and wrongdoing continue to fester like a cancer. Let the new officer's see this sort of wrongdoing is acceptable. Who cares if it demeans our creditibility in the public eye. Who cares if it causes one to question everything this Department does-- be it right or wrong. Hopefully, if there is any irony, you will be the next to unjustly suffer the FLPD's corruption and/or Political wrath. Maybe that would open you eyes and moral code a bit. It is people with that misguided attitudes like yours that should leave.

I can’t speak for Latergater but how the hell would anyone fix the problem? Please tell me how we change those on the second floor. Tell me how we push them out of there. Tell me how we change IA and all the BS there. It’s easy to say make a change. You full of BS and you know it. Yea go-ahead and say something about the staff or Internal Affairs and see what they do. If they are willing to hide and cover up what do you think they will do if you come out and point this out in the open. I love the lets change idea that you float. You may change your employment status.
    At least they have outside agencies investigating the last move by SID. This way IA can’t do another F/U job. Did you see the mess on the Peanut butter case that Harvey did and had no clue. Then we have a Sgt there that is married to one of the morons that was involved. Once again we can’t conclude anything came out. Hey Chief stop sending you punk Mini me Rick’s form posting here and make a real change at Internal Affairs. Clean house, get a real Captain in there. Gregory are you really put the PDs name on the line with him with all that is going on now. This guy never finished anything in his whole career why would you do this?????

Quote Originally Posted by There will never be justice
    "Latergater" is appears you don't get it. Your response is typical and short sighted. Your response is simply- if you don't like the wrongdoing, coverups, favoritism, bias, and corruptions, conflict of interests, lying, and out and out fabricating that goes on (or is accepted and sanctioned at FLPD to achieve their political purposes)-- you should just pack up a an leave. It appears you are either an active partcipant in the problems or you have lost sight of you your sworn purpose to be honest and fairly enforce the law and do what is morally right and fair.

Unfortunately, your position is not shocking. You are typical-- You see the problem-- but choose do not do anything about the problem. The fact is if you see a problem and choose to do nothing about the problem-- you have now become an active part of the problem. How are thing ever to improve or be remedyed if everyone takes your misguided view point. How does it make sense to believe "instead of doing the legally and morally right thing and addressing and remedying the problem-- you should just leave." Your solution appears to be-- just let the matter and wrongdoing continue to fester like a cancer. Let the new officer's see this sort of wrongdoing is acceptable. Who cares if it demeans our creditibility in the public eye. Who cares if it causes one to question everything this Department does-- be it right or wrong. Hopefully, if there is any irony, you will be the next to unjustly suffer the FLPD's corruption and/or Political wrath. Maybe that would open you eyes and moral code a bit. It is people with that misguided attitudes like yours that should leave.

Juiceman, its just one of the SID gang again that runs the department. Now they have little Rick on the same floor.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast