How can a jar be so much trouble - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by guest12234
    Has anyone commenting here actually READ the IA case file...it's closed so please go pick up a copy and inform yourselves. Kerri didn't lie. L.S. and C.C. started this entire mess with lies and D.S. has a vendetta against anyone who crosses his wife and uses his position in IA to make sure they get in trouble. The problem the dept has is that H.J. and R.M. should've stopped this from happening but instead participated and covered up. You are confused....L.S. lied not any of the people that were investigated. I hope L.S. is enjoying the nightmare being on the receiving end of what she's put everyone thru! I for one am enjoying the show! I just wonder when the investigations will include IA.
    You should read it before you comment. You are way off base. The truth will come out. Ill be the one in the back of the room sayinf I told you so.

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guest12234
    Has anyone commenting here actually READ the IA case file...it's closed so please go pick up a copy and inform yourselves. Kerri didn't lie. L.S. and C.C. started this entire mess with lies and D.S. has a vendetta against anyone who crosses his wife and uses his position in IA to make sure they get in trouble. The problem the dept has is that H.J. and R.M. should've stopped this from happening but instead participated and covered up. You are confused....L.S. lied not any of the people that were investigated. I hope L.S. is enjoying the nightmare being on the receiving end of what she's put everyone thru! I for one am enjoying the show! I just wonder when the investigations will include IA.
    You should read it before you comment. You are way off base. The truth will come out. Ill be the one in the back of the room sayinf I told you so.

Sounds like the fix is already in.

Re: How can a jar be so much trouble

Looks like the Swishers' are going down and it's about time!! Just for the record, Patrol and the people that worked with her in CID are supporting Kari. She stood up for what was right and it's about time we recognize a person that's not affaid to speak up. All charges against Kari should be dropped and she should be reassigned to CID.
    Wind Bagerty is a total exaggerator and out right liar. Us guys in CID got tired of hearing her tall tales and BS. If you mokes have a problem with IA, so be it, but don't make a martyr out of that gas bag. Reassigned back......uugghh! Let her get some actually experience as a cop on the road instead of kissing butt and wearing her stupid barbie doll skin tight shirts in general duty for all the rookies to stare at.

No one says anything bad about Kari. She is a good worker and we enjoy having her working with us in Patrol. The person that keeps saying the opposite is not a patrol person. Patrol supports Kari. We believe Kari should return to CID.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT !

No one says anything bad about Kari. She is a good worker and we enjoy having her working with us in Patrol. The person that keeps saying the opposite is not a patrol person. Patrol supports Kari. We believe Kari should return to CID.

Any word on what"s going on with Leann?

Would anybody really care if she never came back? No word, let's hope they do a real investigation this time and punish the appropriate people!

Would anybody really care if she never came back? No word, let's hope they do a real investigation this time and punish the appropriate people!
    There will never be any real investigation. The Command and IA are vindictive, and operate based on political motives and cronisim- not facts and law. They recently moved LittIe Ricky to protect him-- as he is a favored son. Anyone else that screwed up like him would be sent to patrol. If the citizens of Ft. Lauderdale only knew what the FLPD covers up. The investigation into the rediculous Peanut Butter Caper like many other investigations by IA and this Department was flawed from the start and reaks. Are you telling me Little Ricky and the Command Staff could not see the obvious, potential conflicts in this case of having IA investigate and protect the wife of an IA Sgt., having IA investigate the former fiance of IA Sgt. Spitter. How come linebacker Hank**** got special treatment and was allowed to serve her suspention a little at a time. Don't tell me its because she has a child-- most other officers that have been suspended have children. They never got special treatment. OH! she must be someone extra special. Is it any wonder that Ft. Lauderdale was recently ranked the 13th most misrable place to live.

I completely agree with the previous poster except this time many outsiders are watching this very closely.

I completely agree with the previous poster except this time many outsiders are watching this very closely.
    Outsiders may be watching --but are they going to step up and do anything??? Is the Command and/or City going to take responsibility and discipline those involved appropriately?---Are they going to take action to remedy their wrongs? SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT. That is what occurs when Command Staff lack a moral compass and operates under the belief that they are some how above the law--Just more coverup and protection for the golden few.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast