How can a jar be so much trouble - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: How can a jar be so much trouble

Why isn't anyone screaming about the two idiots that made this BS complaint? Whether you like the targets of this thing or not, this is BS. The two idiots lie about the whole thing and the joke of an IA unit turns a blind eye? Mmmmm I wonder why? The only thing worse than a rat is a rat that makes sh*t up!

Quote Originally Posted by guest98765
    Why isn't anyone screaming about the two idiots that made this BS complaint? Whether you like the targets of this thing or not, this is BS. The two idiots lie about the whole thing and the joke of an IA unit turns a blind eye? Mmmmm I wonder why? The only thing worse than a rat is a rat that makes sh*t up!
    Who's the second idiot.Amazing how you know more then the rest of the dept. including IA. Go give a statement , oh portrayer of fact and knowledge...........didnt think so. Shut the F up. Just because you dont like someone doesnt make them guilty of anything. You of all people should know that. You want it to be true soooo bad you are willing to start rumors without a shred of evidence. Youre worse ten whats worse then a rat. Cowardly *****.

Why are you so suprised. IA has been known to covers sh*t up when it wants and IA sometimes makes sh*t up when it wants! Who polices the Police?

Oh yea give a statement, another RAT is that you Rick ?

Quote Originally Posted by 12345guest
    Who's the second idiot.Amazing how you know more then the rest of the dept. including IA. Go give a statement , oh portrayer of fact and knowledge...........didnt think so. Shut the F up. Just because you dont like someone doesnt make them guilty of anything. You of all people should know that. You want it to be true soooo bad you are willing to start rumors without a shred of evidence. Youre worse ten whats worse then a rat. Cowardly *****.

I bet this will be done in a week or so and all will go back to as it was,

The Dog gave a statement today.

I heard the dog took the 5th
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I heard the dog took the 5th
    When you say the dog took the 5th-- do you mean Hand**** or the canine?

I think Peanut butter is become just to dangerous and should be completely banned. Or at least issued after a waiting period and a background check like a firearm. Maybe only Sgt. and above should have access to it.--- NO that won't work either????

AP Exclusive: Owner of peanut company linked to 9 salmonella deaths is back in business

Published September 08, 2010 | Associated Press

The peanut industry executive whose filthy processing plants were blamed in a salmonella outbreak two years ago that killed nine people and sickened hundreds more is back in the business.

Stewart Parnell, former president of the now-bankrupt Peanut Corp. of America, is working as a consultant to peanut companies as the federal government's criminal investigation against him has languished for more than 18 months, The Associated Press has learned.

Parnell, who invoked the Fifth Amendment to avoid testifying before Congress in February 2009, once directed employees to "turn them loose" after samples of peanuts had tested positive for salmonella and then were cleared in a second test, according to e-mails uncovered at the time by congressional investigators.

In an interview with the AP, Parnell expressed exasperation and said he wants the pending criminal investigation resolved — one way or another.

"They just say we're still investigating," Parnell said. "I feel like I wish they'd come on and do what they're going to do. I'd like to get this behind me."

Parnell also said he has been directed by his lawyers not to discuss his case with family members of the nine people who died in the salmonella outbreak blamed on his processed peanuts.

"My lawyers will not let me say anything or I'd be in front of every one of them personally," Parnell said.

Family members of some of the victims who died say they are eager to see Parnell behind bars.

"My God, when are we going to hold anyone responsible?" said Jeff Almer, whose mother, Shirley Almer, was the first known death from the outbreak in Minnesota. "So far to this day, nothing's happened to this man. I think every person in America who was affected by this, every family who lost someone, deserves to hear the truth from this guy."

A federal judge in Virginia earlier this month approved a $12 million insurance settlement for Almer's family and more than 100 other salmonella victims.

Randy Napier's mother died in Ohio after eating peanut butter linked to Parnell's peanuts.

"He's still walking the streets almost two years later, whereas my mother is lying 6 feet under," Napier said. "It's just not fair. If the (Food and Drug Administration) does not go after Stewart Parnell, the message they are sending to the industry is don't worry about it, ship it. He should not be anywhere near the food industry."

There is nothing illegal about Parnell's return to the food industry since the FDA's criminal investigation has yet to bring any charges against him or his associates. The FDA referred questions about the case to the Justice Department, which declined to comment.

FDA inspectors found remarkably bad conditions inside Parnell's processing plant in Blakely, Ga., linked to the salmonella outbreak, including mold and roaches.

Parnell's lawyer, William Gust, says Parnell's consulting began when Lynchburg, Va.-based Peanut Corp. of America sold its peanut-making equipment after filing bankruptcy. Investors who bought the equipment asked for Parnell's advice about where to resell it, and he has advised peanut companies too, brokering equipment sales. One company he has consulted for is Citation Snack Processors in Greensboro, N.C.

Parnell said he isn't paid for the consulting, though his lawyer said he is "trying to earn a living" with the work.

"He has been in the business a long time, a lot of people know him, not withstanding the salmonella issue," Gust said. "This salmonella issue has basically destroyed his whole family."

It's unclear why the government probe has taken so long or whether it is still in the hands of the FDA or the Justice Department, which would prosecute the case. The FDA traditionally conducts investigations and then hands such cases over to Justice Department prosecutors.

Parnell's legal limbo comes amid a congressional debate over a bill that would give the FDA more power and more money to inspect food manufacturers, trace illnesses back to their source and take action against unscrupulous food manufacturers. The House passed the bill last year, but the legislation has stalled in the Senate and few measures are expected to be signed into law before the November elections.

thanks we will now place it in all vehicles

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast