SGT vs. SGT

Thread: SGT vs. SGT

SGT vs. SGT

Is it true that two BBPD Sgt's got into a physical altercation and one had is a$$ handed to him via beat-down? What is going on in that department? Can't we just get along?

Re: SGT vs. SGT

Yes. it is very true there was some type of fight that happened. The one sgt. is pressing charges against the other and the case is still pending in court. We deffinately got us some brotherly love here at BBPD, anyone else wanna come join me in the snake pit here, lol.

The sergeant who lost the fight should be fired. This jerk just furthers the belief citizens have that cops are nerds who got beat up in school then became cops to get back at the world. More frail white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Bryce
    The sergeant who lost the fight should be fired. This jerk just furthers the belief citizens have that cops are nerds who got beat up in school then became cops to get back at the world. More frail white people.
    This sergeant must be real a$$hole to first get involved in a fist fight with another LEO at an agency and secondly must be hated at your department if you believe that he is such a jerk and needs to be fired. Wow!!!!

Stop the nonsense. This is a great agency to work for, sure there are some issues every once in awhile, overall it is still an excellent agency. I feel sorry for the ones who don't like it here and are so unfortunate that they are not able to leave and apply elsewhere.

For the few of you that it applies to....... Stop crying and do some work ! ! ! ! ! ! !

For the vast majority of the you, Keep up the good work. I for one am still proud to be employed by BBPD.

I am sure that some will have issues with my post, therefore my initials are at the end of this post, feel free to discuss it with me.

HC

Boynton is probably the most sought after municipality department to work for in PBC (maybe aside from Boca). The chief there really turned shit around, and that department went from everyone trying to jump ship to nobody wanting to leave. I have a bunch of friends that have worked for Boynton a long time, and they all agree it is better now than it has ever been since they've been there.

These types of fights happen at every department. The SO had two deputies fight in the lineup room a few months ago, and one had to get like 17 stitches across his face, but declined to prosecute.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Boynton is probably the most sought after municipality department to work for in PBC (maybe aside from Boca). The chief there really turned shizzat around, and that department went from everyone trying to jump ship to nobody wanting to leave. I have a bunch of friends that have worked for Boynton a long time, and they all agree it is better now than it has ever been since they've been there.

These types of fights happen at every department. The SO had two deputies fight in the lineup room a few months ago, and one had to get like 17 stitches across his face, but declined to prosecute.
    That is exactly my point. Man the "you know what" up. So there was an altercation, so what, get past it, takes two to tango so both are responsible especially with both being supervisors. Take the punishments for the conduct and move on to get the job done. The problem is the department and the one supervisor who couldn’t see where he was wrong as well. It is the whole “Me’ism” thing . You pretty much can guarantee right now that the court case will go nowhere and that the chief will either get rid of the Sgt. or hold it over his head for the proverbial "scratch my back" later. Besides, who filed the case? BBPD. Who is doing the IA? BBPD. Does anyone in their right mind think the IA department will be allowed to contradict the findings of the PC. No way is the chief going to allow any other finding and open up the department to further liability it is not in his or the PD's self interest. It’s not rocket science guys.

It is all true, so sad. This place had become a laughing stock and he is no better.