HIRING - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HIRING

Re: HIRING

Pension won't transfer stuck in New Pill Richey

Dear Wana get hired::::: YOu are crazy..

To the last few posters ( I mean retired losers ) I know that you currently don't work here. The good ole boy, golf playing, big game dinner attending, cigar smoking bullshit is over with! Thankfully you all turned in your shit and are GONE! The department is much better off without you. Everyone knows that we will only get better under Chief JH. Remember Thursday night tiki bar pension fund scammers, you spent your entire career using the department for self gain, it's going to take some time to right the ship. In closing, FU!

NPRBLUE.. nicely put.

I want to play a little game. All those that have really crossed me have succumbed to their own demise. These hallways speak nothing of the old useless slapasses, so for your own peace of mind go fishing, have a beer, pick up your weed when you drop it, and do not ever let your family know what you really did while you were employed at this agency. The bottom line this agency will now be run like a professional place it should have been. I can respect loyalty but you guys are out of gas. Please be assured that no one talks about how great you thought you were. If I can forward it a little, people in this community are glad you are gone. No more favors can be called in and they do not need to be. Your group is out of date and has let this community go to the wolves in the wake of making yourselves look almighty. At some point you should keep your yaps shut and be glad to have walked away with what you have. The real crime here is that the community was snowed for years and never did anything about it. So for that they deserve what they get. We will now try and make things right by doing what a police department should do. You would be best advised to just lay low and not bring any more attention to yourselves. On a side note that reserve guy who wants to be hired because you think you are a real asset, keep dreaming ding-dong you are digging your own grave with your pompous attitude. Dancing hotdog you jackoffs, :devil:

Whatever the problem....There is a solution. We can help ! For information or confidential assistance Call: The Employee Assistance Program 1-800-878-5470.
    Jiggsaw, you should give 'em a call.

I GOT A GAME FOR YA, LET'S PLAY ARMY, I'LL LAY DOWN, AND YOU CAN BLOW THE HELL OUT OF ME !! BAWAHAHAHAHA TRUST ME, THIS AIN'T NO DANCIN' HOTDOG ! :devil:
    AND THIS ONE AIN'T NO HOTDOG EITHER, :devil: IT'S ME AFTER I JUST CHECKED THE AVAILABLE BALANCE IN MY RETIREMENT ACCOUNT :snicker:

The pension fund has me very concerned. Can it ever grow with the heavy drain that is pulling at it now. Will this cost us in the future?

Stop worrying,it has over 14 million dollars in it.Yeah we took are hits when it went down to 11 million a couple years ago, but it jumped right back up to 14 million again.
    The pension is still nice,lets just all hope that when its our run to leave the same treatment with the overtime,city paid overtime details and ect. will be given to us in our last year like all the other people that retired have been given.
    Just remember 70% of your best year/ out of your last three years is the one thats going to count.

We can only hope the city manager wakes up and smells the coffee, while he's having his donuts on Saturdays, and realizes the drop needs to go just like the ones who use it to bleed this city dry. The days of the FAT RATS and legal thievery needs to end now. The drop keeps movement in this department more stagnant than the water in Walden Pond. I say do your twenty, and take your cantankerous arse on down the road. Think about it. The only reason it takes eight to ten years to see a Corporal position here is because the R.O.D.'s are allowed to stay for an extra six and a half years monitoring thier drop accounts. When you start bringing a newspaper, and a pair of slippers to work everyday, it's time go.
    $tay $afe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast