HIRING - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HIRING

Re: HIRING

WE'D LOOK EVEN BETTER IF YOU'D GET SOME LIFTS FOR YOUR SHOES, AND SHAVE THAT CHINCHILLA OFF YOUR FACE ! HAHAHA YA DING DONG ! :P

Your kidding right? We are the pantie waste of police agencies with a diaper running the show and the "Little General" barking orders.

If the NPRPD is hiring, would they actually consider a seasoned, experienced, currently certified, but retired applicant? I've worked in some outrageous situations, so your department's "issues" don't really worry me. I do my job and go home in one piece. When I am on patrol there is virtually no crime, because "criminals tremble at the mere mention of my name".
    :roll: :lol: :cop:

Came across some posts that were interesting specifically the one about employee qualifications. ;
    The only real qualifications for this Department should be that we all do our jobs and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing . There is no reason to be so disrespectful to others life is just to short . On a daily basis we come in contact with disrespectful, evil and dangerous people lets try to do better and "Respect ourselves and our co-workers". Peace Out!!!

We have stressful jobs and get back to doing your own job. It is not necessa I wont be so evil as to post who "holds"he title for s
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy got me this Job
    DO yourself a favor, and forget any foolish notion of applying to this agency, unless of course your an arrogant, self serving, alcoholic, pill popping, lying dirtbag, that takes no issue with violating civil rights, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, fleeing the scene of a traffic crash, embarassing, disgracing, and bringing forth total humiliation upon the entire profession, then I say welcome aboard. Unfortunately, this position is currently filed. However, if you've met the above qualifications, and possess some additional skills, you may be right for one of these other positions.

Minimum Qualifications. Position

Extreme laziness + chain smoker+ drunk after 5pm= Crime Scene Tech

I.Q. 80 and under+excessive body hair+uni-brow=. Custodian

inability to be on time+excellent working knowledge of Farmville= Dispatch Supervisor

extremely annoying+Long winded+poor hygiene=. Corporal

Years of practice schluffing off calls+50 inch plus waist+permanent jelly donut stain on shirt+deer in headlight look on face+passed over for Corporal at least 3 times= M.P.O.

Degree in ambulance chasing+complete idiot+slinging bullshit+all around cluster f*%k+perpetrator of 911 violations=. Mayor

A TRULY GREAT ONE Once offered me these words of wisdom, and I Quote "Ya gotta have thick skin in this business, son, so don't be a cry baby". Yes sir, the Ass'istant Chief's spirit still lingers in the hallways and hearts of us all. He's gone, but not forgotten.

yeah it lingers alright and it's a smell commonly associated with marijuana

Funny, he told me "less teeth" years ago.Yeah he'll be missed all right.

as my name states I will be removing who needs to be removed. careful what you say and do...

I miss them both they always treated me fair. Working here now is like being on a date with a girl you don't really like. You screw and get away as fast as you can!

Well "Guest" you get away as fast as you can, there's a line behind you.There's no one keeping you here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast