What's this?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's this?

Arrow What's this?

http://notohislop.com/ ..... :?:

Re: What's this?

It is a site exposing A RINO (Republican In Name Only) who states he is a Reagan Conservative, Retired Secret Service, Past president of the AFAUSSS who has been found on websites suggesting just the opposite. Also seems to relate to the Village Idiots run the retired agents association forum on this site as well.

Colorado's Republican Primary is Tuesday, 10 August 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by exposed!
    It is a site exposing A RINO (Republican In Name Only) who states he is a Reagan Conservative, Retired Secret Service, Past president of the AFAUSSS who has been found on websites suggesting just the opposite. Also seems to relate to the Village Idiots run the retired agents association forum on this site as well.

You say he is found on websites suggesting he is not:

1. Retired Secret Service? Of course he is. We know him.

2. Past president of AFAUSSS? Of course he is. It is a matter of record.

3. A Reagan Conservative? You say he isn't just because he was active in a photography contest associated with Democrat activists? You say he isn't because he takes some moderate positions?

What's your proof?

By the way, where does he claim to be a Reagan Conservative? I don't find it on his campaign web page.

There is a lot on the anti-Hislop web site that is either "guilt by association," unsupported innuendo or completely unrelated to politics. In addition, many complaints about what "he" did as President of the Association ignores the fact that that it required a positive action by a majority of the Board of Directors to accomplish the "offenses."

In that regard, who is this Kevin King and how is it that he knows so much about the internal Association issues listed in the discussion about Hislop claiming to be a fiscal conservative?

There are few people in the Association who have more justification than I to feel wronged by some actions of Bob in his official capacity, but fairness demands that the accuracy of this anti-Hislop website be questioned.

Carl

he doesn't mention Reagan on his site just post two pictures of Reagan with himself (implied). here is another Q & A where he quotes Reagan twice and states he is a principled conservative http://plumbandsquare.blogspot.com/2010 ... naire.html

Question 8 on this site is interesting since it mentions fiscal responsibility. Isn't that the question being raised on the other posts here?

he doesn't mention Reagan on his site just post two pictures of Reagan with himself (implied). here is another Q & A where he quotes Reagan twice and states he is a principled conservative http://plumbandsquare.blogspot.com/2010 ... naire.html

Question 8 on this site is interesting since it mentions fiscal responsibility. Isn't that the question being raised on the other posts here?
    Well, no.........

The photos of him with President Reagan are not in a political context. They show him in his role as a Secret Service Agent. They do not imply that he is a Reagan Conservative any more than a photo of me with Jimmy Carter would indicate that I (God forbid) supported any of his politics.

The Reagan quote that I saw had to do with being a good American. Anyone of any political stripe could quote that sentiment and feel they were fulfilling it.

What's wrong with declaring yourself to be a conservative? Most law enforcement people are basically conservative; with the exception of the occasional renegade. :mrgreen:

Didn't you also indicate that he wasn't really retired from the Secret Service and wasn't really a former President of the Retired Agent's Association? Or was that just an awkward sentence construction on your part?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Well, no.........

The photos of him with President Reagan are not in a political context. They show him in his role as a Secret Service Agent. They do not imply that he is a Reagan Conservative any more than a photo of me with Jimmy Carter would indicate that I (God forbid) supported any of his politics.

The Reagan quote that I saw had to do with being a good American. Anyone of any political stripe could quote that sentiment and feel they were fulfilling it.

What's wrong with declaring yourself to be a conservative? Most law enforcement people are basically conservative; with the exception of the occasional renegade. :mrgreen:

Didn't you also indicate that he wasn't really retired from the Secret Service and wasn't really a former President of the Retired Agent's Association? Or was that just an awkward sentence construction on your part?

OK maybe an error on thoughts and placing them correctly in writing. I like staying on point and with that being said, how do you explain his name on an Obama website that funds the DNC delegates? I agree most law enforcement are typically conservative but it is still a broad generalization. Spend some time on the site and all the pieces fit together. New thought save the earth to supporting Obama to raise fees and spend spend spend. He doesn't sound like a conservative me.

OK maybe an error on thoughts and placing them correctly in writing. I like staying on point and with that being said, how do you explain his name on an Obama website that funds the DNC delegates? I agree most law enforcement are typically conservative but it is still a broad generalization. Spend some time on the site and all the pieces fit together. New thought save the earth to supporting Obama to raise fees and spend spend spend. He doesn't sound like a conservative me.

He had entered a photo contest. This makes him a liberal?

He got funding from outside of his district? Yes. From other retired Secret Service agents.

Is there anything on Hislop's own campaign web page position paper (Issues) where you disagree with his positions?

He had entered a photo contest. This makes him a liberal?

He got funding from outside of his district? Yes. From other retired Secret Service agents.

Is there anything on Hislop's own campaign web page position paper (Issues) where you disagree with his positions?

[/quote]

Even if he entered a contest how many other contest could he of entered without funding the other side? If it isn't that big of a deal then why did he remove the pictures and the RID comment? I would have more respect for him if he just backed up his post instead of hiding it. I would rather find something out on a candidate and at least have them admit it, apologize for it since we all make mistakes, and move forward. But I think the issue Bob will have is overcoming the wolf in sheep's clothing response to the local paper. Bob's what around 65 years old and playing games like this for the fun of it. We already have way to many politicians behaving as wolves in sheep's clothing don't you think?

On the fundraising note hasn't he already spent association dues irresponsibly? Looks to me the trend is continuing.

On the fundraising note hasn't he already spent association dues irresponsibly? Looks to me the trend is continuing.
    Weren't there eight people on that Board of Directors, and didn't it require a majority vote of the Board to spend money?

Who on that Board voted against spending the money that you say was spent irresponsibly?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast