Cuz - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cuz

Re: Cuz

Cuz has got the complaints being filed against him. Three so far. Be interesting to see if anything gets done to fix it. I would bet not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramp Monkey
    Cuz has got the complaints being filed against him. Three so far. Be interesting to see if anything gets done to fix it. I would bet not.
    The funny thing about complaints is that in order for something to be done, you have to be able to articulate (and usually offer proof) that something wrong actually occured. Not that someone just took your nummy and didn't change your diaper in a timely manner, or hurt your feel goods. From what I have seen, you are just a bunch of cry-babies whose mother never taught you the proper meaning of respect.

There is proof. The question is will anything be done? More than likely not considering the other things that have been allowed to pass in this Department. Respect is a two way street, in-spite of rank sometimes a person must give it to get it, even as a supervisor. So I assume in your opinion a person must put up with hostile mistreatment or be labeled a cry-baby. Imagine if our Founding Fathers had put up with the mistreatment by England, or if slaves had to continue enduring mistreatment at the hands of their masters, women's suffrage, the civil rights movement, but I guess to you they would all be "cry-babies"? Move out of the dark ages and into the light. If a person cannot stand against injustice then we are in the wrong line of work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345