The Endless Sermons - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Endless Sermons

I am not the person Tracy that you refer to in your post.

I find it interesting that you would assume that only a family member would find cyber bullying unacceptable. Be advised that there are people who have no connection to the Clearwater Police that read these sites. It was the venomous tone of the post that drove me, a totally unconnected party, to respond. This type of activity from mean teenage girls is bad enough but to see it from a law enforcement officer (apparently at the supervisory level) leads me to question how carefully the department screens it's personnel. You have posted this distasteful message for the world to see, do you have the courage to "man-up", claim responsibility and stop hiding behind your computer??? I think not.

Clearly you need to work on anger control.....

Funny is your name posted in the phone book as "Shame on you?" This entire web site is what it is, but for someone who occasionally reads and never posts, you're sure doing a lot of both with no real sur-name. Tracy please post on the dispatcher web-site and stop all of your destructive gossip in the Comm Center. The Commander is waiting for your retirement so you can leave with your fat chubby hubby.

As a New Englander, familiar with Chief Anthony Holloway and his accomplishments in Somerville, I decided to check out the Clearwater Police Department site on LEO Affair to better understand the atmosphere and challenges facing him in his new assignment. While I found lively discussion by most, I was particularly disturbed by one post that was an open attack on another co-worker. As an advocate on behalf of victims of cyber-bullying, I felt compelled to post a comment (which I rarely do). While this type of behavior is disturbing in the teenage population, it is totally unacceptable in a law enforcement agency.

I have 4 observations for "Captain Slacker Misses You / Guest":

1) This site, which should be a compendium of thoughtful comment, did not cyber-attack these co-workers, you did......take responsibility

2) The pathological level of your anger has deluded you into the belief that you are corresponding with your target.....you are not

3) Transference of your own behaviour to the targets of your anger, while not unexpected, is not healthy. You reference cowardly behavior on the part of your target yet you are the one who chooses to hide behind the internet rather than discussing your issues face-to-face. You accuse these individuals of behavior that is destructive to the Department and Chief yet it is you who chooses to make threats and malicious remarks on a site open to the general public. Clearly this is an embarrassment to the Department as a whole.

4) I suggest that you seek help for your anger management and control issues ...especially if you carry a waapon.

This is my last post as I see the level of anger increasing with each exchange. Anonymous attacks on co-workers on sites such as this should not be taken lightly by the Command Staff. I can only hope that someone who visits this site and is familiar with department personnel, recognizes you and convinces you to seek the help you need.

Your a clown Tracy, but you do brighten my the day up. See if you did more of this as opposed to your usual destructive behavior it would be of great benefit. Remember for you and your hubby please sign up early for retirement.

I am amazed by the website toughguy on the CPD website. If you have an issue with Squit I suggest you man up and get in his face and speak your mind. I would believe you are too much of a puss to say it to his face. No this is not his wife but I am a friend and I am well aware of his short comings as well as his strenghths. If you are such a big tough guy, post your name and come out from behind your keyboard. As usual, those who tend to throw stones at others and like to stir the pot do not have the testicular fortitude to post their name.....

Seriously? You posted on a 5 month old string that was all but forgotten. All these worthless jabs at people who have done nothing to anyone had all disappeared to the bottom of the page and you accuse others of stirring the pot. Move along. Deputies will do anything to create division in our house. Stick together, if we don't, then it isn't a place worth saving and I say sell the dump.

A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND. YOU HAVE A DIVIDED HOUSE. TOO MUCH POLITICS AND SELLING EACH OTHER OUT FOR PERSONAL GAIN. FRANKLY THE CRYING AND SERMONS NEED TO STOP. OH YA MEMBER OF THE YEAR... MORE LIKE HIS BUDS MAKE HIM MEMBER FOREVER. SOUNDS LIKE SOME COUNTRY'S LEADERS DOES IT NOT? :snicker:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12