The Endless Sermons
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Endless Sermons

Is it just me or is everyone tired of trying to figure out what JW is saying when he sends out his endless babble? I just read his latest email for the 3rd time and I still don't see the point. He spends more time adding his religious quotes/military jargon, he gets side tracked and fails to address the issue. Just once can we get a message without all that?

Re: The Endless Sermons

You unconscionable pr!ck. You ba$tard. You demon! You couldnt hold that man's scallywag for him as a cop but you have the oomph to come on here anonymously and trash him like he is some kind of halfhearted mullet. Who the hell do you think you are and where the hell do you think youve been?? He pours his heart and love into the messages he sends out to the people he cares about (US) and you try to run him over with a dumptruck, you squirrel on steroids! At least he cares enough to expose himself like that and you hate his guts for it? God I wish I knew who you were because I would fistfight you over this and the way your mouth burps out gibberish, I'd ram my leg right through your jibs!

All I have to say is that we LOVE JW!!! Omgosh... his faces during the City Council meeting when Coats was talking. PRICELESS

Endless Sermons

Agreed! Personally I agree with the poster. Enough is enough. STOP. JW is an embarrassment. I'm surprised the Sheriff just didn't reach over and pinch his head off or swat him like a nagging bug. Why oh why is he still out there representing us? The sheriff looked professional and sharp. He showed class every time he's around JW. Its a shame (JW). And now JW will play the IOU card for city mgt. JW will say because city mgt "saved us" we owe them and he will pay the city fathers back by delivering his flock. Can you say time to give back to CLW? Will JW (ya and that other union leader LT wantabe MAJOR... DS) come to us saying time we give up step pay, and time we give in to "concessions". You bet they will. JW wants to keep his union job, and union leader DS really wants to be a MAJOR. JW your an embarrassment, and your game plan is clear.

Believe or not, you and I as members make the ultimate decision. Not JW or DS, if we don't want to do this we don't have to, it's as simple as that but I don't see how that would help anyone as we are still not in the clear with going to the sheriffs department contrary to what we believe. We can surely let the union know we don't want any of what the city council is dishing out but also run the risk of losing officers to fuloughs or the whole department to the sheriffs office. I myself would prefer not to lose my job either way but that's just me. I like living in my house and doing things that this job has afforded me to do. Think about it and you'll see anger and hatred aside that we have to do what's best for all of us not just what's right for me or you.

Gee Squit you did a great post, guess you forgot you used to get on your knees for retired Capt. Slacker to get promoted, or you got kicked out of vice for missing $$$. Why didn't you run agaisnt DS you had the chance, oh yea and you were as quiet as a mouse in the supervisor meeting. I guess cause you wrecked your car in oldsmar while going home on duty cking on your other half guess that benefit will be gone, when your out of a job. Keep running your bitter sewer mouth and I'll take care of it for you. Oh yea and I wish those deputies would quit talking about going out to your house all the time for domestics... Easy run your sewer and I'll get Sgt. Richey N to put you on the floor again after you sucker punched him in vice.... The good thing is you got yours and yours and your so fat and stupid that you can't see straight.. Please take meds, not any more 4 hour lunches on the City dime.

I agree we vote on the changes, but I agree with the earlier post if you can't see the writing on the wall at the council meeting then your blind. I'd rather stay employed then laid off. The sheriffs office is facing lay offs and they lost all of their benefits, that's why the Sheriff was knocking on our door. Just read the other threads we our not as loved as we believe. Yea wonder how the American auto industry is doing, oops didn't we hire the Dunedin cops? Good luck to everyone junior and senior and especially to all those in the Comm Center

The attacks don't accomplish very much and look pretty unprofessional from the outside. You control the situation at every juncture with your VOTE. You can vote against concessions and you can vote against JW for president. If you are unsatisfied with your representation, identify a dedicate candidate and start generating momentum for the election.

As an occasional reader of this site, I find myself compelled to comment on a post 5/22 from "Captain Slacker misses you" to someone named "Squit". This type of character assasination, cloaked by the anonimity of the internet, is disgraceful on a law enforcement blog. It is even more disturbing that it apparently comes from someone in a supervisory role (see comment about person being silent in Supervisors mtg). This is the wort type of bullying that teenagers do to one another, not something to be engaged in by a leader in a police department. It leads me to wonder if "Captain Slacker Misses You" would have had the courage to state these things had he/she and the other person been face to face. Although I don't know either of the parties involved, I doubt that people who hide behind these types of postings have the fortitude to confront the person they are trashing. I suggest that "Captain Slacker" take a good long look in the mirror....in the meantime, I suggest that he/she turn on the "parental controls" and act like an adult.

Tracy nice post, but someone finally called you and your silent cowardly fat hubby out about his sewer. Both of you cause more trouble for this PD than your worth from the FB scandles to the destructive means you both operate to destroy the new Chief and the Department. Please take the early retirement option and quit committing theft every two weeks when you collect your paycheck. The City of Clearwater and the citizens will be better served.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast