COPS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COPS

COPS

ROLMFAO..........What a rag tag group we have here. ER runs from a crime committed damn near in front of him, gets in his car drives the other direction and never calls it out on the radio. DC whats he got a little over a years experience couldn't prevent a crime even with JJ's help. He outright lies in an IA and BAM he's crime prevention. Just wait until the old folks in Kings Ridge get a load of him. BG girl you didn't miss a beat you told everyone you were going to be the next crime prevention officer while still in training, even before you were out on workers comp. So I guess you need to be a coward, liar, and having dinner with the chief to make it at this department. I am sure glad I don't live in the city. Still ROLMFAO :snicker:

Re: COPS

I could not agree more. BG is a fake as her tits. ER there are not enough words to describe that POS. DC well you know the story on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ROLMFAO
    ROLMFAO..........What a rag tag group we have here. ER runs from a crime committed darn near in front of him, gets in his car drives the other direction and never calls it out on the radio. DC whats he got a little over a years experience couldn't prevent a crime even with JJ's help. He outright lies in an IA and BAM he's crime prevention. Just wait until the old folks in Kings Ridge get a load of him. BG girl you didn't miss a beat you told everyone you were going to be the next crime prevention officer while still in training, even before you were out on workers comp. So I guess you need to be a coward, liar, and having dinner with the chief to make it at this department. I am sure glad I don't live in the city. Still ROLMFAO :snicker:

Come on guys and gals give ER a break.............I heard the reason admin didn't do anything about his running away was because he just had a brain fart thats all. If someone pulls a gun on me and he is there I sure hope he has taken a gas x pill beforehand. DC...no comment, BG.....Def no comment.... CPD like livin in a real life soap opera. :lol:

PS: This is off the subject but please get rid of some of the cars with 900,000+ miles so I can frickin park somewhere in the parking lot and not on the street!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by creative
    I could not agree more. BG is a fake as her tits. ER there are not enough words to describe that POS. DC well you know the story on that.
    One work to describe BG SUCCULANT

Jan 21, 2006 ... succulant - 14 definitions - Adj: a woman's breast being very large and succulant.

...AND I MEAN SUCCULANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Must be RD who is posting these things about BG. I wonder how RD's wife would feel if she new how many times he has cheated on her. A RD why dont you go snort another line of cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by mike from bushnell
    Must be RD who is posting these things about BG. I wonder how RD's wife would feel if she new how many times he has cheated on her. A RD why dont you go snort another line of cocaine.
    Nope, wrong Mike from Bushnell. Take another swing though, please. And don't be a hater out of jealousy!! S U C C U L A N T. Not for you though, Mikey!!! :P

A Davis didnt your dad grab his genitals and offer it to some employee at Harley. Oh yea thats right she sued the city and won and all he got was a slap on the hand. Just wondering if you are just as much of a piece of crap like your dad.

Post Re: COPS

Ofc DC should not be on COPS. DC who is somewhat respect by other ofcs and our community doesnt deserve it. DC has the nerve to present himself as honorable person and try to enforce our laws should check himself first. I dont think that an officier that can not manage his personal life can manage our community. He has a pregnant girl who he denies and pushed to the side just because he cant handle the stress. He who has different woman at different food places. I am disguted by this officer and him talking to our communties and being around.I would love to see this ofc off the streets. He is not an example for our community. He does not deserve our respect or admiration if he can not live a honorable personal life to prove that he is capable of being the ofc we need in our streets. ofc DC remember what your doing is going to catch up and I will see you picking up trash on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by guest2003
    Ofc DC should not be on COPS. DC who is somewhat respect by other ofcs and our community doesnt deserve it. DC has the nerve to present himself as honorable person and try to enforce our laws should check himself first. I dont think that an officier that can not manage his personal life can manage our community. He has a pregnant girl who he denies and pushed to the side just because he cant handle the stress. He who has different woman at different food places. I am disguted by this officer and him talking to our communties and being around.I would love to see this ofc off the streets. He is not an example for our community. He does not deserve our respect or admiration if he can not live a honorable personal life to prove that he is capable of being the ofc we need in our streets. ofc DC remember what your doing is going to catch up and I will see you picking up trash on the streets.
    respected by who?? the new people that dont know the real DC? he got the position by doing exactly what JJ wanted him to do.......lie!!! what a POS!!!! his lies will soon be exposed...then what??? he definitely should not be a cop dumb as a box of rocks.. :snicker:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast