The Spineless Sgt - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: The Spineless Sgt

Quote Originally Posted by the real pete
    look here you fairies, when i worked opa locka we didnt have leoaffairs. if we had a problem we discussed it with our fists at the opa locka pd.. just ask anyone, i worked the streets of opa locka so i dont take no crap from no one you hear me!?.. im the toughest cop on the block cause opa locka made me that way. in opa locka we had to do real police work. no fun in the sun on jet skies we didnt have time for that in opa locka because thses streets are dangerous and it takes a kickass cop from opa locka like me to arrest bad guys. in opa locka if someone talked shiiat about my sgt i'de give him a knuckle sandwich cause thats just the kind of brute that i am. i bleed blue and piss red white and blue. i'm a fuggin american legend who came up from the streets of opa locka. i watch walker texas ranger and the steven segal reality cop show to sharpen my senses and keep me on my game. i dont have friends, only followers. oh ya by the way, did i mention im from OPA-MUTHAFUGGEN-LOCKA! you got a problem with that??? you know where to find me.....
    haaaaaaaaa. Now that was funny. And to whatever rookie fuk who started this post....when AL leaves here in about 3 yrs (you will probably have 5 yrs on by then) you will realize that you were a fukin idiot for starting this bs in the meantime, gfy.

AL is AL. He's always been that way. You take him with a grain of salt. He's still got your backs and his ranting has nothing to do with anybody's productivity if they really want to work. Leave AL alone and just do your jobs. If policies, proceedures and the law are followed no officer has anything to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by common sense
    AL is AL. He's always been that way. You take him with a grain of salt. He's still got your backs and his ranting has nothing to do with anybody's productivity if they really want to work. Leave AL alone and just do your jobs. If policies, proceedures and the law are followed no officer has anything to fear.

Only problem with this scenario is that none of the jet ski gypsies are productive unless you keep stats about fighting with other cops off duty.....If they really wanted to work which they don't, they would regardless of what anyone said....it's sad really..... :cop:

Iseecowards sees the biggest coward everytime he looks in the mirror. Let's hear about your stats since you seem to be a self proclaimed workhorse.

You cowardly jet ski gypsies are nothing but a bunch of backstabbing, no-class losers who need to shut up, grow up and then man up!

Real men don't use the internet to stab people in the back!

Look, none of the jetski boys posted anything... Unless you can prove it, which you can't, shut the fu(k up and stop trying to stir sh!t up. You know who we are, we dont know who you are, so if you really have something to say then come say it to anyone of us. We would love to sit down and talk to you about your concerns and assumptions. Thats not a threat, just a suggestion. Anyways, you want to talk about stats, unless you didnt get the text, fax, email or voicemail, one of the jetski boys just got Officer of the year/09-39 award AND YES, he is a JETSKI BOY since you like to categorize us all. And unlees your JM, which your not, stop talking like your such a productive Officer/work horse cause we all know your not (Pot calling the kettle black). Just leave it alone already, its obvious your not pissed about the incident with A.L., you just dont like us period. So, again, I urge you to come talk to us like a man or just stop being a hypocrite and acting like your our friends in the hallways or on calls. And by the way, we're not going anywhere! We're here to stay!!!! WOOHOO!!!! It's like you strive to live in misery, just let it go my friend.
    “To cure jealousy is to see it for what it is, a dissatisfaction with self” .

You all earned the nickname jet ski gypsies because you were out on your jet skis doing what comes naturally to you...acting like immature little A Holes.

Now you are using a computer instead of a jet ski, but the result is the same.

Can someone please get GUEST a tissue? I think he is about to cry!!!

Come on guys. Art is a great guy and a good sergeant. As one wrote, he has never handed anyone up or even slammed anyone for their stupid dumb-a$$ actions. Believe me I know cause I do dumb a$$ stuff every day.
    If you dont like Art as a supervisor, take the test and get promoted. Then you can take his place as the Spineless Sgt. As far as not telling the usless fuks on day shift not to get involved in anything...HAHAHAHA now that is funny. They would have to work at doing work so therefore they don't do anything. They don't need Art to tell them not to get involved. Do like I do; take a look in the mirror and see the best officer NMB has to offer. Look at everything I do for this place???
    There are numerous worthless pieces of shizat on this department, ie.
    Stretch = bangs your wife and daughter
    :devil: Fonz = well...just plain worthless fat bag of hot air. Worthless on the contract and the pension board? Right...the top of the worthless page.
    Come on...lets get along with each other.

You are really stupid!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast