No courtesy - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: No courtesy

Re: No courtesy

Move to Mexico then..[/quote]

If I did that, your mom would miss me...
    How about you do your job and quit whining like a little *****?

I was reviewing this form and I found some issues. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but it’s a violation of the TERMS OF USE to improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person. To elaborate, a general statement (insult in this case) can be made but it can’t be directed to a named person.

MOD 682

Quote Originally Posted by Fed up!
    Move to Mexico then..
    If I did that, your mom would miss me...
    How about you do your job and quit whining like a little *****?[/quote]

No she wouldn't. She lives in Mexico. Go away troll.

Quote Originally Posted by trueleo
    Just because you don't go anywhere on vacation or your pay can't support it does not mean that anyone else doesn't. You might want to come up to the north in the summer it really is and if you are an FHP trooper come up to one of us there is 2,350 BPD officers in the city waiting for you meter maids to ask for a favor. You guys are really a joke. I don't know why you "troopers" insist to write up fellow officers, that thing would not hold up here, regardless of agency we are all brothers up here and we take care of each other and our families that is the way it should be. This is the city of champs. BOSTON STRONG... Hey by the way watch Boston's fines, and you guys in the FHP might just learn something about true police work and what brotherhood means... :devil:

A) what's "Boston fines"

B) I don't care if I made $32,000 or $320,000 I wouldn't visit Boston over Florida any day of the week. If I wanted to visit Boston I'd just fart in a jar and open it anytime I wanted to smell your city.

C) I can't speak for you or any other "Boston" cops but when I go on vacation I don't exactly go looking around for the nearest cop in the area to ask for a "favor" but I guess that's the difference between you being a meter maid and myself being in law enforcement.

D) Why would a "Boston" cop be on a Florida Highway Patrol board in the first place. Suuuuuuhhhh ya a Boston coppa' buddy suuuuuhhhhh ya arrrrrrrre (wink wink). :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Troopers are brainwashed in the academy to believe that all other law enforcement officers are below them and no more worthy of courtesy than a bum on the street. The good ones come out with their heads on straight and realize we are on the same team. Troopers nationwide have this reputation of screwing other officers and I feel bad for the really good ones.

You know who you are.

Now, if the guy that got a ticket mouthed off to the Trooper, game on and press hard five copies!
    Sounds like trooper mark horn on the turnpike in Orlando.

the officers preaching that she shouldnt have written the ticekt etc, youre all so very sad. I am no cop or "LEO", just a normal person of society but why should YOU be let off of a speeding ticket because YOURE a police officer. I read one comment that said "we are trained in special driving techniques. OH, so what that means YOURE ALLOWED to speed down the highway while off duty or on duty while not going to a call because you were TRAINED. laughing my ****ing ass off. I race 600+ horsepower cars on road courses all over the world, I AM 100% POSITIVE I AM A BETTER DRIVER THAN 98% OF YOU, but that doesnt mean i am allowed to speed down the highway and be let off, because i didnt get trained like you nerds. Also, there is so much bad spelling and grammar in this thread for you so called "professionals". To the po pos that actually stood up for themselves and said that just because you are an officer doesnt mean youre above the law, i thank you, keep up the great work. To the rest, get your heads out of your asses you clowns and grow the **** up you powering tripping losers.

Quote Originally Posted by youre all sad
    the officers preaching that she shouldnt have written the ticekt etc, youre all so very sad. I am no cop or "LEO", just a normal person of society but why should YOU be let off of a speeding ticket because YOURE a police officer. I read one comment that said "we are trained in special driving techniques. OH, so what that means YOURE ALLOWED to speed down the highway while off duty or on duty while not going to a call because you were TRAINED. laughing my ****ing ass off. I race 600+ horsepower cars on road courses all over the world, I AM 100% POSITIVE I AM A BETTER DRIVER THAN 98% OF YOU, but that doesnt mean i am allowed to speed down the highway and be let off, because i didnt get trained like you nerds. Also, there is so much bad spelling and grammar in this thread for you so called "professionals". To the po pos that actually stood up for themselves and said that just because you are an officer doesnt mean youre above the law, i thank you, keep up the great work. To the rest, get your heads out of your asses you clowns and grow the **** up you powering tripping losers.
    And you want to critique grammar after you wrote that raggedy attempt of a paragraph? Stick to,"600 horsepower cars on road courses", Jeff Gordon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/2 ... ostpopular

I'm guessing if he was a cop having a stroke instead of just some civilian, someone would have gotten some help?

This thread reinforces my hatred for you swine. I feel no remorse for when one of you pigs gets shot. In fact, I applaud whomever did the deed. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest88454
    This thread reinforces my hatred for you swine. I feel no remorse for when one of you pigs gets shot. In fact, I applaud whomever did the deed. Good riddance.
    Oh NO another dirtbag who has a computer!!! :lol:

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617