BOLO all LEOs - BSO Deerfield LEO ticket writer
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

BOLO all LEOs - BSO Deerfield LEO ticket writer

We all know how bad FHP can be at writing LEOs. Well BSO Deerield Dep is right up there with FHP troopers handing out tickets to LEO and family.

Re: BOLO all LEOs - BSO Deerfield LEO ticket writer

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We all know how bad FHP can be at writing LEOs. Well BSO Deerield Dep Barrie is right up there with FHP troopers handing out tickets to LEO and family.
    Sorry to say, it's his/her prerogative. Being a family member of law enforcement is not a free pass to break the law. A "perk", yeah no doubt, but if you are alluding to the issue that the deputy is doing something wrong, nope. Actually the Dep. is doing his/her job! Tell your son/daughter/wife/mother/brother/sister to deal with it if they take the gamble.

Piece of chit.

I worked with Barrie (assuming it's Mark Barrie). He is totally uptight and proved very embarrasing by always writing brother LEOs. He wrote everyone regardless LEO or not. I back off many of his calls once I discovered he was written a LEO. Glad I o not need to deal with that anyome.

Are you hearing yourselves? "I back off many of his calls"? Yo ****heads ... that's the reason not to help a "brother"? God it is true, you all suck!

He probably supported House Bill 1543 too.

Was it MA or CW?

No, it was MB. I think he spent to long at sea when he was in the Navy. He has a bad rep for doing LEOs. Very embarrasing to the job.

Almost every single person that has been married into or befriended a cop in any way, shape, form, believes that they can get away with the speeding, running red lights, or dui.
    That hand me down PBA badge affixed to a tag, or the actual PBA tag itself will never prevent me from stopping ANYONE.
    I've stopped numerous people with these tags or emblems only to find out that most aren't related to or don't even know a cop. When I find that the emblems or family badges are "legit", I afford these driver's the same verbal punishment, fine or citation that I would give any other non-lying motorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Almost every single person that has been married into or befriended a cop in any way, shape, form, believes that they can get away with the speeding, running red lights, or dui.
    That hand me down PBA badge affixed to a tag, or the actual PBA tag itself will never prevent me from stopping ANYONE.
    I've stopped numerous people with these tags or emblems only to find out that most aren't related to or don't even know a cop. When I find that the emblems or family badges are "legit", I afford these driver's the same verbal punishment, fine or citation that I would give any other non-lying motorist.
    THATS WHY YOU ARE A ****SUCKER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast