Silly Stuff - Page 53
Page 53 of 426 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

Speaking of new Sgt's... Who says "I'm a ride or die chick" in their acceptance speech. We know what happened there. Just saying. :devil:

its nice to see that the mayor only wants to come after the police and fire pension, did anyone see the article in the sun sentinel about our city attorney. He is resigning after only 10 years of service with the city and is walking away with a $4,500 a month pension. Now that is Fuc'' up!

Quote Originally Posted by guest 123
    its nice to see that the mayor only wants to come after the police and fire pension, did anyone see the article in the sun sentinel about our city attorney. He is resigning after only 10 years of service with the city and is walking away with a $4,500 a month pension. Now that is Fuc'' up!
    its like the mayor just slapped us right in the face...geeesh, i feel like her daughter!

There will be NO parking of police cars in the Police Department parking lot...but personal vehicles are ok. Huh???? Now that's silly. :lol:

Hey everyone, my name is Seabass Broadside, but all my friends that I ride motorcycles with call me Stitch. I just got a call from one of my friends who is in the hospital with some bad news, and I kind of felt a little guilty on this one. You see I was trying to call him one morning and apparently it was during a big rain storm, well he tried to pull over (safely) under a bridge and got absolutely smashed by a car that was going...let's just say a tad over. I'm still not sure who was driving the car but I was told he looks like Colonel Sander's dumber cousin. If anyone has any idea of who I'm looking for then please let me know so we can figure this all out. I am also a certified motorcycle safety instructor so if anyone needs lessons on how to watch (or watch out) for motorcyclists, then I will put on a class and all profits will go to my friend's bills.

P.S. I am also selling assorted "watch for motorcylces", "honk for motorcylces", "look twice for bikes", and of course my personal favorite, "I'm not just an organ donor, I'm a person" bumper stickers. Again let me know if anyone is interested in buying some, let's see how many bumpers we can get them on!!

I heard one of the new cars is going to be assigned to Super Sgt. B, since everyone knows what happened to his last. Hey Sgt. watch out for motorcycles!!

What about the maniacal alcoholic sergeant on bravo shift with the broken ding dong?? When will they realize that he destroys every good rookie officer that he supervises?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What about the maniacal alcoholic sergeant on bravo shift with the broken ding dong?? When will they realize that he destroys every good rookie officer that he supervises?
    This is how you speak of another human being who has battled cancer and won? You have no business in law enforcement as you have not the most basic ingrediant, compassion. The person you speak of is not my favorite supervisor but I pray for his health daily, if you had a soul you would too. I also pray that the big C never knocks on your door, despite your lack on humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by another
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is how you speak of another human being who has battled cancer and won? You have no business in law enforcement as you have not the most basic ingrediant, compassion. The person you speak of is not my favorite supervisor but I pray for his health daily, if you had a soul you would too. I also pray that the big C never knocks on your door, despite your lack on humanity.
    Well you see, karma is a funny thing. We may enforce the written law as police officers; but Karma is the law of moral causation. In case you haven't noticed, karma appears to have been presenting itself frequently over the past year or so. I am a firm believer that we reap what we sow. Hey if you choose to treat people like crap for years on end...well my friend it seems that karma is a real *****. I have compassion for that which warrants compassion. I would never wish sickness upon anyone, but lately I suspect the believers have definitely been shaking their heads. By the way, how's retirement treating you "another" ??

Your arrogance and sarcastic tone speaks volumes, I'm sure it will be a welcomed snack for "Karma" later.

Page 53 of 426 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast