Silly Stuff - Page 416
Page 416 of 426 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Look into this, suck my crock!

Unregistered
    LMFAO. Holy sh!t I can't believe posting an actual memo from the chief's office is offensive enough to be removed from here. LMFAO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMFAO. Holy sh!t I can't believe posting an actual memo from the chief's office is offensive enough to be removed from here. LMFAO.
    It goes to show you how useless and stupid the command staff is around here I hope the new hires are paying attention to this

Unregistered
    LMAO. Say something about MM and it gets taken down. **** him. **** everything about him.

Unregistered
    The reality is he screwed up this place. Her problem is she allowed it without overseeing and stopping all his buckups.

Unregistered
    The reality is he screwed up this place. Her problem is she allowed it without overseeing and stopping all his buckups.
    She's not even here to see him **** this place up. And he only cares about himself and the people he has in his pocket. It's so blatant it's disgusting. TT will be just the same. Same wolf in sheep's clothing. And the rest of command staff is a new level of spinless.

Unregistered
    Says the one who posts anonymously. 😂

Unregistered
    She's not even here to see him **** this place up. And he only cares about himself and the people he has in his pocket. It's so blatant it's disgusting. TT will be just the same. Same wolf in sheep's clothing. And the rest of command staff is a new level of spinless.
    Please shut up already with this sh###t , u sound like a little biaaaatch.

Unregistered
    Please shut up already with this sh###t , u sound like a little biaaaatch.
    Says someone who's taking the Sgt exam just BEGGING to act like they're someone.

Unregistered
    Says someone who's taking the Sgt exam just BEGGING to act like they're someone.
    How come when someone tries to advance at this place, immediately he becomes a trader and an ass#kisser...... , is he suppose to remain status quo and act like you, big Loser.

Page 416 of 426 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418 ... LastLast