Silly Stuff - Page 13
Page 13 of 426 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

you can't explain it. we are the only department that has part time workers in specialized positions make as much as a topped-out officers. is it true about the take home cars? can someone please explain if its true that FC not only has a takehome with no gas deduction, but also has a sunpass and phone issued by the city and is collecting his pension while making as much as a topped out officer? if that is true for him and other parttimers our agency FuBAR.

It is strictly because of Magill and his merry band of misfits. Anyone that provides him favors or loyalty he goes to bat for. It is, simply put...corruption. That is how he got to power and remains there. It's no secret and we should all start calling it how we see it. He is as dirty as they come and he will continue to roll in filth as long as he can. :evil:

Is it me or does Mark Antonio look like Orville Redenbacher ?? Every time I see him I crave popcorn. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by I can explain it
    It is strictly because of Magill and his merry band of misfits. Anyone that provides him favors or loyalty he goes to bat for. It is, simply put...corruption. That is how he got to power and remains there. It's no secret and we should all start calling it how we see it. He is as dirty as they come and he will continue to roll in filth as long as he can. :evil:
    they are all dirty...so dirty that they are above getting caught. there is no one high enough to make things right. from the commission to the city manager's office to the office of the chief, everyone is together in serving themselves at the expense of the departments and the citizens. you cant call anyone to fix it because there is not even any violations to find them guilty of....they just change the rules/ordinances/orders/directives to allow them to do whatever they want. the changes get signed off on by the others who are in on it. why do you think the handpicked returning civilians are in charge of accreditation? havent you ever realized that every one of our General Orders has this "the chief has the right to vary from this order at his discretion" clause written into it? that makes no right or wrong...just whatever he wants. if today you do something it is okay, if tomorrow you do the same thing, it may be okay...or not if the chief woakes up and doesnt like you. thats why when certain people/buttkissers do things wrong, they are just swept under the rug because the chief has the ability to "vary" from the rules. other unliked people do the same thing...and suddenly the LETTER OF THE LAW general order stands. theres no fighting any of it....they can point to the rule or they can point to the exception they have to the rule and you have no recourse. its nothing personal, just their way of making sure they stay where they want to be. :?

Quote Originally Posted by Facial cream
    I could hear it now. The chief walking down the hallways saying "Officer / Sergeant so and so... Ya know... those pegions are not gods creatures they are mine; therefore all their scat is mine too. I tried to offer it to the members as a raise, but the union voted it down. You see the opportunity I tried to provide for my employees, but Jeff and Your union Reps wouldn't have it. Now you can sit there and watch me earn all this money selling scat facial cream. I tried to help you, heck... I even crapped on each and every one of you several times, but you wouldn't listen. By the way what does my badge say? Yep you know it... CHIEF, cause thats who I am. Just ask Jimmy he'll tell ya. Now go to a pal event while I scrape up my loads of poo."
    Hey guys, Im John T. Pigeons, Im 55 years old but you couldnt tell, could you? That's because for the past few weeks, I've been using the most rejuvenating cream on the market. Throw away proactive and don't waste money on plastic surgeries, this is the most natural and safe beauty rejuvenating cream ever.....introduicing the Magcream...The Magcream is a unique all natural cream that was the develop by the leaders of a police department in hallandale florida in combinations with some pigeons. The Magcream unique ingredients can only be found in a mixture of pigeons poo and poor leadership and it work wonders. listen to Wiley E's testimony "I only started to used the Magcream two weeks ago even my hair is growing back". What are you waiting for call the number on your screen right now and order the Magcream for only $19.99 plus shipping and handling and if you call right now , we throw a bag of Magcream in its pure form call the number on screen right now or send your checks or money order to headquarters

uhhhh ......."StepChild" why dont you try visiting a more appropriate site like "ancestry.com" this would allow you the oppertunity to possibly locate someone who could maybe make sense of that garbled mess of a paragraph you posted. your attempt at a joke was absolutely lousy (as is the case with most 50+ members of this agency) it was not funny and in fact you just totally turned me off to reading this page if i didnt know hilarious posts would soon follow..... i would just stop visiting this site, however this is my daily dose of laughter, and so i will continue to read on. its an absolute shame that you write the way you speak, i mean honestly....have you ever heard of taking a writing class or at least maybe an "English as a second language" class? that way as the words are coming out of your mouth you wouldnt seem like such an bumbling idiot---well, you would still have that horrific screech (coupled with rotten pickled coffee breath) and an absolute lack of comedic talent or any knowledge of anything of any importance that anyone around you would want to hear---RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK possibly there is no way improve or justify your being here (or in any police department period) in case you are having difficulty understanding what i just wrote, i will break it down for you "StepChild" "you no make good jok, i no laf not evan krack a smile, you toooooo old to be cop". that should suffice just to throw in an extra chuckle: "RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK you change color hair? you go 10-6 10-19 refrenc tranny now? ok i cover you zone."
    AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE (REDHEADED) STEP CHILDREN GET BEATEN FOLKS!!!! RRRROOOOOCCCKKKK!!!! lets get back to the pigeons!!!!

the ***VIRUS ALERT*** is a word that rhymes with nanny but starts with a "T" and fyi YES thats whats said!!

I know these topic pages are a source of laughter for people in other departments and a constant slap in the face for the admin, but something all outsiders should know is, for the most part these are all true. Nothing in any comic book, joke journal, fictional story or any other kind of comedic relief could be this good. I mean seriously... we are lead by a guy who has an undetermined amount of illegitimate children running around the neighborhood by who knows how many crack heads. Who then has the audacity to thumb his chest and have a holier than thou attitude. Second in command is a complete twit who doesn't have an ounce of command presence and is simply there because he rides the chiefs coat tails oh so well. We have a major with obvious anger issues as his track record has shown and another who was stopped in Ft lauderdale hooking up with a tranny. With all four of them together, they can't even come up with a plan to take out a few pegions from the salley port. And in true Hallandale style they demolish (or DE MOLISH) both showers in the mens locker room and tell the guys to use the womens showers. Oh, and to keep us from walking in on them, the guys are supposed to put a handy dandy sign on the door stating "man in shower". I mean seriously how $hitty are we? The chief in a fabulous display of leadership, is directed by the Orville look a-like city manager to get rid of the hand picked part timers, but instead tries to give up five full time officer positions. Real Classy Chief... Real Classy. When that does't work he negotiates a deal to demote a captain or two just to save the part timers. We have a dried up part time officer in vin and several other part timers in specality units. We have a Sgt in vin with a proven record of F-en up everything she gets her hands on. Shoot a guy in the rectum..no problem... get indighted..no problem.. Hey you wanna go to vin. Great move chief, you're the best!!! Poor equipment, no training, unqualified and inapt "leaders" who are simply concerned with keeping their job one more day. This place is truely the pinnacle of police work!!! Hope this brings a few smiles for all the visiting agancies.

Quote Originally Posted by fan of the birds
    uhhhh ......."StepChild" why dont you try visiting a more appropriate site like "ancestry.com" this would allow you the oppertunity to possibly locate someone who could maybe make sense of that garbled mess of a paragraph you posted. your attempt at a joke was absolutely lousy (as is the case with most 50+ members of this agency) it was not funny and in fact you just totally turned me off to reading this page if i didnt know hilarious posts would soon follow..... i would just stop visiting this site, however this is my daily dose of laughter, and so i will continue to read on. its an absolute shame that you write the way you speak, i mean honestly....have you ever heard of taking a writing class or at least maybe an "English as a second language" class? that way as the words are coming out of your mouth you wouldnt seem like such an bumbling idiot---well, you would still have that horrific screech (coupled with rotten pickled coffee breath) and an absolute lack of comedic talent or any knowledge of anything of any importance that anyone around you would want to hear---RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK possibly there is no way improve or justify your being here (or in any police department period) in case you are having difficulty understanding what i just wrote, i will break it down for you "StepChild" "you no make good jok, i no laf not evan krack a smile, you toooooo old to be cop". that should suffice just to throw in an extra chuckle: "RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK you change color hair? you go 10-6 10-19 refrenc *** VIRUS ALERT *** now? ok i cover you zone."
    AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE (REDHEADED) STEP CHILDREN GET BEATEN FOLKS!!!! RRRROOOOOCCCKKKK!!!! lets get back to the pigeons!!!!

sad, ain't it? When you're trying to correct someone and you're mispelling words all over the place. You're not a fan of the pigeons, you're a fan of Magcream that would explain all of that anger. Yous should be mad at Antonio for threaten your stripes. If I was anything that rhimes with any, I would be highly favored just like you by the creators of Magcream. Remember to APPLY Magcream not eat it. :devil:

I noticed the pegions have created a new nest in the direct center of our salley port. there were 15 of them up there literally thumbing their beek at me for having defeated the admin. They have formed a huge pile of magcream directly in the center of the salley port just waiting to be collected. Also, I saw the pegions collecting the fishing line and fortifying their nests with it. Way to go chief, lets put up fishing line so the pegions don't even have to leave the salley port for nesting supplies. This department is too easy to make fun of.

Page 13 of 426 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast