Former employees

Former employees

Can anyone tell me about the 2 clowns running Manalapan PD. Heard they were cops here in the past.
    Maddox and Walker, thought about applying there but only heard horror stories of ruined careers there by them. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Former employees

If you dont mind getting emails about how to use the bathroom, by all means apply!!!! If extreme micromanagement is your thing, its the place for you. Also if you want to end your career and beef up that P-File with some negativity and acouple IA's because you ate your lunch with your wife while working, BY ALL MEANS APPLY! MInus those 2 bafoons, it WOULD be an awesome place to work!

Very well put. Those two clown have been the circus ringleaders for far to long. They have hurt the careers of to many good cops to count. They also have hidden cameras all over the station, cars, etc. You are not allowed to even have you're own ideas or thoughts there. Many good cops have been fired from that circus they call a police department. They will get theirs in the end.....it's called Karma.

I am seeing things?? Did I just see Paul Liccardo on TV with your agency?? How do you have a guy working for you thats not even a certified cop??? WOW!!! You guys must be extremely hard up!

I think Walker was at North Palm Beach PD

Both were from North Palm Beach and if you are not the Pope, they won't hire you. They have been trying since 2007 to fill the two positions that they have open. Everyone that applies seem like they are not good enough for them.

Where is Walker Now....