A plea for help - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A plea for help

Re: A plea for help

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He obviously was terminated and lost the battle with workers comp because he is one of those slackers trying to capitalize on a bogus claim. He will get not sympathy from me and you have the nerve to come here begging for a hand out. Get the officers in his own dept. to fund his little money scheme. P.S. your strawberries sucked this year.
    You're and idiot. The strawberries were AWESOME this year. And you can get them at a great price. DUMBAZZ.

Quote Originally Posted by The man of intrest Russell Allen himself
    Quote Originally Posted by guest8593430
    I would like to say that I have known Russell for many years. He is a good down to earth country boy with a big heart. But...he got tied up with this attorney who urged him on with the promise of a big settlement. "Stick to your guns Russell, there will be a big pay out." Well...here you go. It is 2010 and nothing. He was "allowed" to resign thus saving his retirement which he will get soon. I understand that this may have been his first "real" job. It is time to go out and find a non law enforcement job. Suck it up Russell. Man up. Its time to move on and get a job. I doubt your still injured. You can't tell me that there are no jobs that you can do. Leave these TPD guys alone.
    Hey man and thanks for you compliment of me. Most everything you said is true except I was not offered to resign just to save my retirement, no one can touch my earned retirement. The city put me down as resigning when I failed to report to work following my lawyers advice. I am still having problems from my injury, not as bad as when it first happened but still there. The doctor advised me that it will take a very long time for the part of my brain that was injured to retrain itself and fully recover. Contrary to popular belief I have attempted employment but was let go do to not keeping up to par because of my injury. Now that my retirement is about to start I plan to start my own business which has been a dream of mine since a small child and that is my own custom slaughter house and meat processing business. I can work at that at my pace and no one else's. I cant believe my sister started this campaign for me but do to all the whinning and complaining ive seen, I dont want anyones money..Just simply keep it to yourself and everyone get their panties out of a wadd and let this issue go. The Lord has and will take care of me and thats all the help I need. I really do miss everyone and hope to see yall one day..Russ...
    I wouldn't have expected less from a true cop....that's what make us better than most, our head is always up no matter what we encounter in front of us. That's why the losers hate us so much.

Don't let them fool you....those are not cops talking, those are losers who you probably marked forever by putting them where they belong. It's time for you to enjoy your retirement. You did your part and eventhought I don't personally know you, I can tell you did it well.

Let us finish what you started...we'll keep the losers where they belong!!!!!!!

Wish you a speedy recovery and good luck with you new business!

Your brothers and sisters from the Tampa Police Department.

Many thanks to whomever posted the last comment. It is very professional and much appreciated. Ive never looked at officers through an agency but rather the uniform, we all are in the battle for one common goal. TPD has and always will have a special place in my heart for the fact thats where I was trained and bonded with many fine TPD recruits some 20 years ago. I plan on enjoying my retirement and starting up my business and getting all this behind me. My only regret is that I was not able to start up my business before I lost my father last August, he was really exicted about my endeavor. I think he will know still when its going, hes the one that won me over to the love of raising beef and pork and meat cutting. Law enforcement will always have its place in my heart, it did'nt end they I thought it would but thats ok because God is still good! Once im up and running I will post my business information on here. Any fellow law enforcement officers in need of wild game processing, beef or pork will get a very special rate, who knows I might be having a good day and do it for free. To this day everywhere I go I can't help but keep an eye out for my brothers and sisters wearing a badge. So if one day one of you are in need of help and some guy pulls over and jumps out like a wildcat, that will be me. I will risk injury to help any of you guys or gals in need, once a cop always a cop. I once had a good citizen stop to help me on a traffic stop with a resist arrest that happened all of a sudden and I was not able to call for back up. He helped and left before I ever had a chance to thank him. I love you all and God bless each and everyone of you, if I can ever do anything for anyone please don't hesitate to call me. 863-660-2795

Many thanks to whomever posted the last comment. It is very professional and much appreciated. Ive never looked at officers through an agency but rather the uniform, we all are in the battle for one common goal. TPD has and always will have a special place in my heart for the fact thats where I was trained and bonded with many fine TPD recruits some 20 years ago. I plan on enjoying my retirement and starting up my business and getting all this behind me. My only regret is that I was not able to start up my business before I lost my father last August, he was really exicted about my endeavor. I think he will know still when its going, hes the one that won me over to the love of raising beef and pork and meat cutting. Law enforcement will always have its place in my heart, it did'nt end they I thought it would but thats ok because God is still good! Once im up and running I will post my business information on here. Any fellow law enforcement officers in need of wild game processing, beef or pork will get a very special rate, who knows I might be having a good day and do it for free. To this day everywhere I go I can't help but keep an eye out for my brothers and sisters wearing a badge. So if one day one of you are in need of help and some guy pulls over and jumps out like a wildcat, that will be me. I will risk injury to help any of you guys or gals in need, once a cop always a cop. I once had a good citizen stop to help me on a traffic stop with a resist arrest that happened all of a sudden and I was not able to call for back up. He helped and left before I ever had a chance to thank him. I love you all and God bless each and everyone of you, if I can ever do anything for anyone please don't hesitate to call me. 863-660-2795

The real truth finally comes out. Russell can not do the work of a CSO in downtown PC but he plans on opening his own Butcher Shop. Handling sides of beef, hind quarters and other heavy cuts of beef and pork. Is that what our donations were going to be used for, to start a butcher shop. This guy is so full of it. Send the money to real victims. Plant City PD and Workers Comp had this guy pegged from the beginning. Russell you are an embarrassment to PCPD and all law enforcement.

Russell you have dishonored yourself, and brought shame upon your department, friends and family. The only way to restore your honor, courage, loyalty, and moral character is through the ancient art of seppuku.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The real truth finally comes out. Russell can not do the work of a CSO in downtown PC but he plans on opening his own Butcher Shop. Handling sides of beef, hind quarters and other heavy cuts of beef and pork. Is that what our donations were going to be used for, to start a butcher shop. This guy is so full of it. Send the money to real victims. Plant City PD and Workers Comp had this guy pegged from the beginning. Russell you are an embarrassment to PCPD and all law enforcement.
    Im very sorry you feel that way. Like I mentioned earlier, I cant help what a family member does behind my back to try and help me. Once I became aware of what was going I posted a reply to the whole world not to send me your money. Especially with all the complaining im seeing, my gosh people stop worring yourself over something that I don't approve of. Beings how you seem to know so much when the fact is you really don't have a clue what you are talking about. I was not offered the job of a cso in the downtown area. If you would have been with me the day I reported for that "special" job that sanders bush said was created for my by him and the chief. You would have seen the chief refuse to talk to me even though sanders said to report to him that he would explain everything to me. You would have seen me waiting in the chiefs office for capt wilson. You would have seen me follow capt wilson to his office. You would have heard capt wilson tell me that I was going back to patrol for full duty. You would have seen me hand capt wilson a note from the work comp doctor saying that I was to be assigned a light/medium job, and not full duty. You would have seen capt wilson very confused as he was going to talk to the chief. You would have seen him return from the chief telling me they thought I was released to full duty even though sanders said himself that he and the chief created that "special" position just for me. (who do you think was dishonest, the chief and or sanders bush, you do the math) You would have seen capt wilson tell me it was ok if I wanted to go see my lawyer due to this mishap that seems fishy. You would have heard my lawyer tell me that when I reported for work on the day mentioned that I was the victim of a bait and switch, a very common practice of employers trying to screw someone. And just because ive got a head injury does not mean that im not strong as an ox and throwing quarters of beef around is hard for me. The only threat that being a butcher involves is trying not to get mained by the saws and other equipment. Being a butcher or a cso is a far streatch from being a police officer. So come on man know your facts before you make a comment. I wont hold that against you, I realize that there are many rumors going around because the chief will not tell anyone what really happened and thats how vicious rumors get started. Watch the newspapers in the next few weeks and you will hear plenty of facts. Ive never been a vindictive person but its time the citizens of plant city and the downtown merchants hear the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinto Priest
    Russell you have dishonored yourself, and brought shame upon your department, friends and family. The only way to restore your honor, courage, loyalty, and moral character is through the ancient art of seppuku.
    Actually I thought about that but chose to trust my savior the Lord Jesus, he has a much better way of dealing with ignorant people and letting the truth be know. Hes never failed me yet and hes not going to start now. You people seem more upset over this than I am. I can't say that im real happy and that I thought the outcome might be different. But I can say that God is faithful and that he has all this under his control and nothing catches him by suprise. As for now I see through a dark glass but one day I will understand it all by and by.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123