SGT. DARREL HORNE - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

For the past 10 years I have stood by and watched as Horne has sexually harrassed female sso and other civilians as well as singled out and discriminated against white employees.

All the white people he has had fired, transferred, and harrassed and all the females he has touched, molested, and used his power to intimidate into sexual favors.....has hopefully finally caught up with him.

There is not another supervisor in this agency that even comes close to Horne when it comes to these issues but somehow he has stayed emplyed this long. I hope H.R. follows up on some of the complaints made on this website and finally makes this horrible person and even worse supervisor go away.

Horne is an racisit, ego-maniac, little man who is NOTHING without his stripes. If they force him out he will be busted within 5 years buying a hooker in Florence Villa or buying dope. Not that he dont do that now, lol, he just gets out of it!

I'm sure by now that everybody has heard whats going on. for a start, he's been transferred, and several AI's are rolling along with interviews and who knows what else so let nature take its course. there's been too much brought to light for the Admin to ignore it or try to make it disappear so give it a break and see what happens.

But what about the Shift Deputies he will supervise until something is done? I feel for the SE shift he will be over!!!!!!!! How about it Grady, ever hear the word suspension, I know you do, so use it until this is over. Why make the SE District suffer under his rath until you guys do, what you know is the right thing to do.

Feel sorry for SE but please Grady keep him out of NE. This Al Sharpton wanna be, has done nothing but brought people down around him for years. Forcing his politcal and religious views upon every he supervisors to the point only spineless white people and racist blacks just like him will work in his unit. West Division Cops is the most worthless, non-effective, waste of tax payer dollars unit in this agency, but guess what, no matter where you transfer him to, he will do the same to that unit. He has to go, it is that simple, Horne has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GoesAroundComesAround
    Feel sorry for SE but please Grady keep him out of NE. This Al Sharpton wanna be, has done nothing but brought people down around him for years. Forcing his politcal and religious views upon every he supervisors to the point only spineless white people and racist blacks just like him will work in his unit. West Division Cops is the most worthless, non-effective, waste of tax payer dollars unit in this agency, but guess what, no matter where you transfer him to, he will do the same to that unit. He has to go, it is that simple, Horne has to go.
    I have a better suggestion. Instead of putting him in some position in the agency where he can screw up, just put him on the porch until he can be fired. Yes FIRED.....Can you hear me now Grady..... He has absolutely not one redeeming quality to bring to the agency. Grady cut your losses. FIRE his dumb, racist, bigoted, lazy, arrogant,NAACP card carrying, rude, dumb azz.....
    Protect the agency's members from Darrell Horne.........Enough is too damned much.....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :devil: :devil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The above person said it perfect. FIRE HIS ASS GRADY!

I am glad to see both deputies and staff making a stand against this egotistal tyrant. Horne has terrorized this agency, white deputies, and female employees for years with no consequences. Never before have I encountered a more underqualified, arrogant, racist individual in the work place. His supervision style and basic people skills have no place in this agency or any other for that matter. He has a Naplolian / Little Man syndrome that has been fed for way to many years. One thing will happen here that everyone needs to be prepared for, he WILL make this out to be a racial issue. The only reason he was fired, suspeded, or forced into retirement was because he was black. His race has nothing to do with it, but it is what he lived off of while he was an employee, it is what he will use when he is terminated. Be prepared for NAACP hearings and a lawsuit, but I am so sincere in my statement that he is a horrible person and even worse supervisor that I would be willing to donate a part of my check, as I am sure many others would, to pay for atorney fees to keep from paying this jerk a penny. AI, HR, Sheriff Judd, stand your ground and do the right thing for a change, fire Darrell Horne, fire a man that should have been fired for years. You can not have this many people having the same opinion about a person and there not be some truth to it.

Wow...there is a lot of hate here. There is nothing good that can come from this, if you care about another fellow LEO why not try and lift him up instead of TRYING to tear him down. I can careless of what you think about me, but God will not be pleased with either side if he is not lifted up in it. Take the Judge's gavel out of your hand and give it to God.

Regardless if you feel someone should lose their job or not, let God be the deciding factor not you. Your day will come if you are not careful; we have all done something that a supervisor, if he or she wanted to make a big deal out of it could be right here. So as you continue to write all of these hateful things about another human on a public forum, remember God is watching.

Now I know I will get a lot of you who will say things against me because I disagree with 100% of the post on this topic, but as you write about me remember God is my Shield. Please if you want to leave a comment about me or about anything I have said, please be a man or a woman and place your name beside your comment. (If you said it, stand behind it)

I strongly suspect that almost ALL of these posts are from the same person with an obvious agenda. Let the IA investigation(s) take it's course. Enough already, we get it.

I have some advice that I try to follow after many years in this business and many lessons learned. Just do your job and try to influence your little realm of responsibility in a positive manner and dont waste energy on people or things that you cannot change. Care for your family and leave others alone. Mind your own business and flee from drama and controversy. Dont touch that that is not yours. When you go 10-87 put this place out of your mind. Develop interests or hobbies that have nothing to do with this job. You will have a longer career. You will live in peace and be a lot happier.

Let me start by saying, I do not work for Horne, I have never worked for Horne, and I have never worked with Horne. I have not been harassed by Horne, because I do not associate with him. I pick and choose who I work for/with and who I associate with, and he is NOT on my list. I have friends who are white, black, redneck, latino, gay, male, female, republican, democrat, etc., etc., etc. Let me ask you a hypothetical question 6070, you say we should stand behind Horne, but if you were a farmer and had a manuer spreader, would you stand behind it? Nah, you'd probably end up with alot of shit on you too. You say to let God decide the outcome of this and for others to stop being the judge. They are not being the judge, they are exercising their FREEDOM OF SPEECH, just as you have here. Lift him up???? He was lifted up when Hester saved his ass last time when he worked in NE District. Lift him up???? I am pretty strong, but even I would get tired of holding up that much dead weight. Lift him up???? No thanks. He needs to be tossed out, because of what he has done to so many people. Those he has harassed sexually, and those who he has intimidated, and those who he has caused undo stress to also deserve to be lifted up. They deserve to work in an environment free of this sort of treatment. Race has nothing to do with this, although some would make you think it does. It's about doing the right thing and getting rid of this cancer, so the agency can begin the healing process. Horne is not exhibiting "Star" Quality.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast