Powell arrested, found not guilty in 1987!! - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Powell arrested, found not guilty in 1987!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He started it. :snicker: :mrgreen: lol
    DID NOT!
    DID!

He started it. :snicker: :mrgreen: lol
    DID NOT!
    DID!
    NOT!

When did the Director of ABT get arrested? I want to go read about it. Seems like there is more to the story than John Powell lets on.

When did the Director of ABT get arrested? I want to go read about it. Seems like there is more to the story than John Powell lets on.
    Powell was arrested in 1987 for allegedly stunning a bum. He was acquitted by a jury and by a standards board. He disclosed this on his application for the job. Ask him about it, he will tell you. He has nothing to hide, unlike a bunch of the anonymous Nazi posters on this board.

Powell was arrested in 1987 for allegedly stunning a bum. He was acquitted by a jury and by a standards board. He disclosed this on his application for the job. Ask him about it, he will tell you. He has nothing to hide, unlike a bunch of the anonymous Nazi posters on this board.
    Ok John or midget whatever.

Did he disclosed he was under investigation again when he applied?

Hey new moderator you let this post continue but erase the DM,JS,and DP posts. I guess you have something against the director. Maybe he knows your game.

Hey new moderator you let this post continue but erase the DM,JS,and DP posts. I guess you have something against the director. Maybe he knows your game.
    Dear Germain and Claitone,
    Please just go away.
    Absolutely no credibility

Did he disclosed he was under investigation again when he applied?
    I hear he disclosed the sexual harr. ones in SC and Alabama he did not disclose the ticket fixing and tampering with evidence that was in the news July 2009 cause it was still open. That was the word from Cookie.

lets not forget.....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112