Step Plan probably to be frozen permanently - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Step Plan probably to be frozen permanently

You are a wise soul, and I think appreciative of what you have received.

Wake up, the step plan is history you will be lucky to get cost of living raises within the next several years.

The City will bring it back. Let just keep working hard and smashing crime and we will be rewarded.......Ty to the top of TPD this agency is awesome.......

Just too many inaccuracies for me to bother to comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    For her to say she plans to fund it is politicaly unpopular right now. Last year she said from the start its not being funded. Why this year is she saying she is going to funded it if she is not. Why would she aggravate a sensative subject with that statement, when she could have just followed the current situation. It did not any have to be mentioned. Please educate me on this goverment strategy. Perhaps, it does not fit in the disgruntle employee logic. She has given us the biggest salary increases of any mayor in the last 20 years and increased our pensions from 2.50 to 3.15%, but because of one year she asked for a wage freeze due to property values dropping nearly 50% and for the first time in the history of the city we are in an era of revenue actualing reversing and she suddenly is our enemy. Becareful what you wish for, because you don't know who is going to have that seat after her....you may not have this good the next 4-8 years.

But u did anyway, with a bunch of nothing! Whats inaccurate?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12