HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM

I HEARD THIS SONG ON THE RADIO AND IT REMINDED ME OF YOU GUYS AND HOW YOU GUYS CLEAN HOUSE ALL THE TIME. NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKED BY MOST DEPARTMENTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND STAY SAFE OUT THERE GUYS.....

THE SONG IS CALLED BEER FOR MY HORSES AND IT IS BY TOBY KEITH

Well a man come on the 6 o'clock news
    Said somebody's been shot, somebody's been abused
    Somebody blew up a building
    Somebody stole a car
    Somebody got away
    Somebody didn't get too far yeah
    They didn't get too far

Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son
    A man had to answer for the wicked that he done
    Take all the rope in Texas
    Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys
    Hang them high in the street for all the people to see that

(Chorus)
    Justice is the one thing you should always find
    You got to saddle up your boys
    You got to draw a hard line
    When the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune
    We'll all meet back at the local saloon
    We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces
    Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

We got too many gangsters doing dirty deeds
    We've got too much corruption, too much crime in the streets
    It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground
    Send 'em all to their maker and he'll settle 'em down
    You can bet he'll set 'em down 'cause

(Chorus x2)

Re: HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM

yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 12
    yeah right
    ok

this is about the stupidest post i have ever seen. get a life if you are looking to get with a cop all you have to do is ask someone who will give it to you there are plenty of them especially in this department.

This friggin' guy posts the same idiotic lyrics on BSO's website.
    Friggin' worthless turd thinking he can sell his so-called "musical talent" to the rest of us.
    Somewhere in this guy's life, somebody made him feel like he could be a worthy lyricist or musician. BIG MISTAKE!!! IT SUX!!!!!
    What a moron!!!

there are plenty of song lyrics that fit many members of this dept a few of the better ones:
    your young bride aint home tonight Since you been gone she's been seeing ------- to tell you the truth Ive been with her myself night the lights went out in GA reba mcentire
    Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA i'll be there for you the rembrants
    why are children always first to feel the pain and hurt the worst don't cry daddy elvis
    Have another shot, just one more beer i have thats why i'm here kenny chesney along with this one drinkin' my baby (off my mind) eddie rabbit YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
    I'm goin' through the big D-----I can't believe what the judge had to tell us goin through the big D mark chesnutt
    You played with her like a doll and put her back on the shelf She had a baby by yo ass and you ain't giving no help love is blind eve

HAPPY LISTENINGS

Talking Re: HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    She had a baby by yo ass and you ain't giving no help She had a baby by yo ass and you ain't giving no help
    i talked to a lauderdale 37 dealing with that now.dont seem to mind pushing them around the park or holding them in his words: any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad.word to the father, they are adorable. ever seen 'em?

IF THIS POST HAS SOMEHOW TURNED INTO ANOTHER ONE ABOUT A CERTAIN 10-37, I KNOW FOR A FACT THE ONLY BIT OF TRUTH THAT LAST POST HAS IS THAT THE BABIES ARE ADORABLE THE WOMAN BARELY HAS ENOUGH TIME FOR HERSELF MUCH LESS SOMEONE ELSE. YES SHE TALKED WITH HIM IN THE P/LOT FOR A BIT WHO CARES GROW THE FUC!< UP ALREADY GET OUT OF HER BUSINESS AND LEAVE HER AND HER CHILDREN OFF THIS DAMN SITE. AS FOR THE FATHER, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND I COULD TELL YOU THE TRUTH OF IF THE TWO TALK OR NOT BECAUSE I SHE AND I ARE FRIENDS, BUT OUT OF RESPECT TO HER I WONT. SAME AS THIS HAS BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING....NONE OF YOURS OR ANYONE ELSES BUSINESS!! AND YES I AM A GUY AND NO WE ARE NOT OR WILL NOT SLEEP TOGETHER. THINK HOW MUCH YOU COULD ACCOMPLISH IN THAT SH1TTY LIFE OF YOURS IF YOU PUT THE EFFORT USED TO POST MADE UP STORIES AND OUT RIGHT LIES ABOUT HER INTO DOING SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT YOUR LIFE OR SOMEONE ELSES.

Stop making her cry already!!! Everyone wishes the on again off again drama will stop...really hope u figure out what u want already...playing both sides doesn't work forever...

Quote Originally Posted by passerby
    Stop making her cry already!!! Everyone wishes the on again off again drama will stop...really hope u figure out what u want already...playing both sides doesn't work forever...
    playing both sides does not work forever this has come to the point where all parties involved are aware of each other and the situation at what point does one say they have had enough of the abuse and mistreatment, the lack of respect and out right dishonesty pick up there belongings and get themself out of this situation with whatever pride and self esteem can be remaining. this is a never ending circle now that children are involved you may only be able to see them if you to bring them to your job and details but in doing so you are allowing everyone who rides by to see you interacting with the children (and her)(it was rumored there was a relocation, continue hooking up there, out of the public view) i do not talk with either of the officers but those who know them think they are being affected by the situation (who wouldnt be) while at work there is a job to do and the focus needs to be on that not your personal issues (especially at night) it must be difficult but there has to be one you prefer over the other so stop the driving back and forth already and as the passerby stated, you need to figure out what you want already so everyone involved can get on with thier life and you can start taking care of your responsibilities.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast