HI :shock:

Re: Jush wannted to shay HI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Dillard
    HI :shock:
    hi? I guess

Security on here now ????? :?

Since when is school security law enforcement? Soon we'll probably have a separate forum for the Wackenhut guards working at the courthouse now.

Are you still parking cars for the board members at SAC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Since when is school security law enforcement? Soon we'll probably have a separate forum for the Wackenhut guards working at the courthouse now.
    School District Police Officers are sworn officers. Palm Beach County has veterans of 911, Hurricane Andrew, etc. People constantly mistake school district officers as security.

Not in Hillsborough. D & G license with a few R-3 from HCSO.

Wheres the Bank lobby guard Board??

Unregistered

Replying to snubbed Security

So yes, I am a security guard. I am also former law enforcement in TN and carry an elgible FDLE, retired Marine Corps Major and served as an advisor in Fallujah. Not all security guards are wanna be cops. I happen to enjoy helping people and I have seen more than enough of the "real stuff" and I'm quite over it. All too often I see some inexperienced law enforcment snub a security guard without knowing his or her background. I really don't want to be law enforcment anymore. There are some security positions that very much enable law enforcment in protecting and assisting the public, but never assume all security guards are LE wanna be's.. I never assume a young LE officer is retarded until they prove otherwise.