Racisim in the PCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Racisim in the PCSO

Only pray that we are all that lucky, for Halmon to use tax payers dollars in tracking down the people who post on here. Please pray that he does that, the fact that he used tax payers dollars to track down people on his personal agenda would be front page of the Ledger material.

Cencus shows that nation wide blacks make up just under 13% of the population with hispanics now out numbering blacks. The southern states tend to have a higher black population where the Western states tend to have less. According to the last cencus, black made up 17.3 percent of the Florida population. So the poster was pretty close. Go online to the US Census "Dumb Dumb" and verify your facts before you speak. Oh that is right, you are Horne's boy, so you, just like he, do not need any facts to make claims.

I do not feel anyone who has posted anything on here is scared of any "Black man with power", you yourself as black man should be scared because as long as there are black men like Horne with power that is the standard you are being held to and that is how everyone will see all black supervisors. The color of the supervisor is not an issue to anyone, other than to black deputies like you, the abilities of the supervisor and leadership abilities are all that matters.

Can any of you honestly say Horne is competent, fair, intelligent, a good supervisor, and not racisit? He uses the race card to get what he has, do you seriously think if Horne was white, and had the abilities he does, he would be a supervisor? Do not kid yourself. I have taken advantage of the PCSO education reimbursement program and have a piece of paper to prove it. Have you done the same? Of course not, you do not need a degree, you have the race card! Not a coward just know marching into staff's offices will not result in any change.

Quote Originally Posted by lol3
    You guys are some funny racist idiots!!!!!!! Racism still exist because of stupid people like you. Also dumb dumb who said blacks make up 18% of the population you need to take some of the tuition reimbursement Grady offers and go to college, so you will learn that whites will soon no longer be the majority. If you have so much against Sgt. Horne and Major Halman, take advantage of Chief Hester's and Grady's open door policy and march you coward butts into their office and tell them you will no longer work where racism exist. Also since we are state retirement employees leave and go work for another Sheriff's Office any where in Florida. But you are to stupid to do that so you will keep posting on this board and whining...man up and go tell these men to their faces all of your issues with them I think they would find you humorous. But you are too much of a coward to do that because a black man with power scares you...punks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice post DARRELL.....LMAOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I have worked for Sgt Horne, am white and can honestly say that he has been nothing but fair to me. He has also stood up for me and had my back when needed.

Maybe you all listen to gossip too much, who knows, but if you had the opertunity to work for him and get to know him you would not think that way. He is a good supervisor. Why would people continue to work for him if he was such a horrible person. They are not forced to stay.

Now go on and tell me how ignorant I am and how I need to take advantage of the agency reimbursement opportunity because I mispelled it. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You guys are pathetic.

okay to is too and exist is exists...but for you to get on here and talk about a man whom you really don't know is pathetic. For your information it is not blacks or his panics that will eventually out number whites it is Asians...well anyway you all can continue you crying about the Good Sgt. Horne but it will not solve your problems, only you can solve your problems. Also the Sheriff's name is Grady Judd that's what his parents names him, when I see him in person I call him Sheriff but on the public board since we can remain anonymous I call him Grady!!! Once again LMBO!!!!

okay to is too and exist is exists...but for you to get on here and talk about a man whom you really don't know is pathetic. For your information it is not blacks or Hispanics that will eventually out number whites it is Asians...well anyway you all can continue your crying about the Good Sgt. Horne but it will not solve your problems, only you can solve your problems. Also the Sheriff's name is Grady Judd that's what his parents' named him, when I see him in person I call him Sheriff but on the public board since we can remain anonymous I call him Grady!!! Once again LMBO!!!!

Corrected my grammatical errors this time for the English Professor....

Further I am not calling their spelling stupid I am calling their conclusions and whining about someone STUPID!!!!!

I may not have worked for him but I have worked with him and he is everything everyone on here says he is. The only thing more important to him than chasing SSO ***** half his age is surrounding himself with mindless deputies who could not cut it on a real supervisor's shift in patrol. Name one Deputy that works for him or has worked for him that is worth a crap, answers calls, makes arrests, writes tickets, or does anything they are paid to do. Darell Horne, Thomas, Allan Johnson, Debron McBath, and Jerome Borum are truly the poster children for the Cops unit. Hour long briefings, units that live at the sub, and units that work 8-5 but for some reason never seem to be available to answer calls in their area. The entire unit should be dissolved and placed in patrol.

LMBO! look out for the racist ASIAN supervisors that are taking over. YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast