New Hires - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hires

Re: New Hires

i is seeing him too, yeah dat da trooth, fo real.

wow,,,it is so amazing how stupid these posts sound, however, the worst part is that they are either from one of our own or several of our own or our own is telling other people names and id numbers. either way, whoever you are , you will get yours ....it's just a matter of time and whatever you get you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider
    What, you are seeing him too? You BIATCH!
    Why do you care I thought you was with Galligan?

Welcome to reality this place is a cespool and always will be under the leadership we have, we have a big slob known as Curley Top commanding the troops and he has no idea what planet he is on because he is to busy trying to figure out who to sleep with today, the city council continues to cover for the big fat slob and mean while we fight between ourselves and no one cares, then we have a chief that is no more than a do boy for the council and the list goes on and on and on but why complain we get a paycheck and really don't have to do much other than lie for Curley Top and we all know who Curley's do boys are don't we I walk around here and laugh and you jack asses who think you are going to change this cespool people have tried for maany years and it stays the same as always LISTEN TO CURLEY OR GET SETUP AND FIRED RIGHT DONATTO ? is he back in your bed again ? Who will fall with Schnider? it will be an interesting outcome to say the least. Bring in the Sheriff.

To the above poster, I couldn't have said it any better so I give you kudos. I walk these halls of this department and over the many years that I have been here I have seen a lot of good officers fired because they did not kiss curley top's butt and hence were fired or setup. It is sickening the way the administration runs this place but better yet the way the council runs this city. The council members just look the other way while 100 and 101 just become more and more corrupt every day. Yeah we get a steady pay check but don't know if I can work here much longer. I feel like I am a small light amongst so many dark, dark meaning corrupt people in this place. In time the darkness will smother that small light... It is a sad analogy but it is true, I have been ashamed to wear the Riviera Beach patch for many years now...

I really do belive someday soon all the administrators that are corrupt will have their day, from 100 all the way down to patrol. Whomever is corrupt needs to face justice... and let that justice be implemented.

to the two above posters go speak your trash somewhere else. this department is awesome, heck i remember the time me and mordechay broke some guys leg and the department covered it up for us so say what negative things you want about the department as a whole we cover our own. if you two dont like it leave already

What, you are seeing him too? You BIATCH![/quote]

Why do you care I thought you was with Galligan?[/quote]

Hey, I am in charge of the brothel here and don't you forget that! Vagina may think she runs the shop but it is mine and has been forever I get first choice around here and will decide who gets the left overs if there are any. If amy of you biatch's want on tops list it must go through me, I had him first.

Whomever reads these posts, please understand that these "officers" writing this trash are just miserable people. These are officers, past and present , who have to complain and trash everyone because it makes them feel better. The names that are attached to these ridiculous posts aren't the people that are writing them.

Riviera Beach Police Department, with the exception of these people writing these posts and the so called "whistleblowers" , is a great agency with a great bunch of men and woman who work hard every single day to do the best they can do to keep everyone safe and happy. That is an impossible task, as in any city, but, they try. These hardworking officers don't need, nor , do they deserve the above trash talk. They also don't deserve the media lashing , newspaper lashing or any other lashing that we , as this agency, takes. Every agency has their issues and not everyone is going to get along. The names and ID numbers that are being attached to these posts are another slap in the face from our so called co workers. The people posting the above trash talk are the same few that have always tried to cause upheaval in this agency; past and present. We will not let them win. We support our co -workers and we support this agency and always will.

The truth... can you handle it?... can you understand it?... I have been with this agency for many years and am very close to curley top. Are you ready to know what I know? Curley top came to me many many years ago and told me Skynet is real and that he is a TFats-4000 sent here from the future. Curley top has infiltrated RBPD in order to raise up an army of corrupt but loyal officers to take over the community... and eventually the world...

Curley top stated he will succeed where his predecessors have failed, the T-100 and T-1000 are obsolete Curley top said, make way for me the more advanced TFats-4000. There you have it, truth be told...

The WORST agency in history with everybody screwing each other either physically or literally.........................Brass have first choice in both areas. No control or discipline what so ever! Talk about internal affairs. Whew, then the real IA guy is a do boy joke any how too.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast