Hey CPT Hingson - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hey CPT Hingson

Re: Hey CPT Hingson

Hey Shutdown,

Thanks for sticking up for us, it really means a lot when another agency actually sticks up for us. Maybe you can be a positive influence on others.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by shutdown
    Hey DOT cop how about nice cup of shut the F*** up buddy. I am DOT guy myself and most of the Ag guys are some of my best friends. They do there job with pride , just like we do ours. Most of them have applied, and were offered postions with us. But like good fathers and husbands they chose family first and stayed with there job at home. So, they really do not wont to hear your comments. That is the reason why there are grudges with agencys, some people never GROW UP! :devil:
    They not gonna move. All those necks from North Fl are to scared to take a real police job and heaven forbid they have to move south of Gainesville, thats south florida to them, can't speak the language.

Here's an idea, move the road guards to I-4, and all roads that cross it. Headquarters would be in Miami, the country boys would go back to farming. Then you could hire professional bi lingual law enforcement officers and ditch the good ole ways of the forgotten south.

Quote Originally Posted by S Fl Dot Capt
    Quote Originally Posted by shutdown
    Hey DOT cop how about nice cup of shut the F*** up buddy. I am DOT guy myself and most of the Ag guys are some of my best friends. They do there job with pride , just like we do ours. Most of them have applied, and were offered postions with us. But like good fathers and husbands they chose family first and stayed with there job at home. So, they really do not wont to hear your comments. That is the reason why there are grudges with agencys, some people never GROW UP! :devil:
    They not gonna move. All those necks from North Fl are to scared to take a real police job and heaven forbid they have to move south of Gainesville, thats south florida to them, can't speak the language.

Here's an idea, move the road guards to I-4, and all roads that cross it. Headquarters would be in Miami, the country boys would go back to farming. Then you could hire professional bi lingual law enforcement officers and ditch the good ole ways of the forgotten south.
    Talk about biased based profiling. It is shameful that S Fl Dot promotes such ignorance to Capt. Things down there must not be so great, everybody keeps moving up here. FHP, DOT, FWC, etc.. have to start in South Florida and then transfer back north when available. What's up with that? There must not be many be many down there wanting to be professional LEO's so ya'll have to import us "necks from North Fl" to be the police. Plus you would be surprised how many retired LEO's from South Florida we have working for us.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456