Hey CPT Hingson - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey CPT Hingson

Re: Hey CPT Hingson

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guys @ 3

hey there amazing smart arse, we already have, it is the PHONE, the plug in the back where the receiver cord attaches is bad and cannot be fixed. We are smarter than you think and apparently smarter than you since we are steps ahead of you. How about you do a little something for us and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS since it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about, a pole did not catch fire it was the meter can on the building next door.
    ....How about you do a little something for us and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS....
    ...and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...
    ...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...

Because you brought it up in a PUBLIC FORUM, retard.

Yes I brought it up in a public forum because that seems to be the THE ONLY WAY TO GET THINGS DONE IN THIS DEPARTMENT. People like you and less than "amazing" are what is wrong with this department you want to come along and put your two cents of useless information in on something that has no effect on you and is none of your business. Maybe you should put as much effort into contacting politicians in relation to our retirement being cut.

guys @ Station 3 you are what's amazing, you want to come on a public forum and down a person. You claim that you haven't been able to hear the callers on your phone for 6 months. How long would you wait? Those cords are a dime a dozen and several of your guys probably have many of them stuck in a drawer at home. Maybe the static is not nearly as bad as you make it sound or you wouldn't wait 6 months to do something yourself. Do you think ANYONE would really sit there for 6 months saying "I'm sorry honey, I can not hear what you are saying, the Captain still has not delivered me a phone cord. you'll have to drive down here and tell me or wait til I get home tonight"
    All I suggested was why don't one of you guys find out exactly what is the problem, if one of you can, and then order what you need. Put it on a supply request.

P.S. Here is one of my responses from writing the Legislators in reference to our Pension Plan. And I personally visited them also. How about you?

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding the issue of public employee retirement. I appreciate the opportunity to learn of your thoughts and concerns on this important issue.

As we are completing our committee meeting process, two retirement related bills, HB 1319 and HB 1543, have been withdrawn from consideration. As a result, these bills will not advance this Session, however it is possible that similar bills may. I encourage you to continue to watch the Legislature as Session proceeds.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please know that as the Legislature deliberates this important issue, I will keep your thoughts and concerns in mind. If I may be of assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Larry Cretul
    Speaker

Amazing your an amazing idiot you basically called the guys lazy and dumb. You started bad mouthing people first. You are probably the type that would buy your uniform or use your car for traffic stops because the state wants to save money. It is the states job and duty to provide us with the equipment to do the job not me bringing my stuff from home. The Capt and Lt had been told and sent emails numerous times to no avail. But, when it was posted on here it took less than 36 hours to get it solved. So amazing if the state wants the job done then provide us with the tools to do the job. So amazing wake up and realize the state especially this department DOES NOT and WILL NOT ever care about you or me.

Quote Originally Posted by amazing
    guys @ Station 3 you are what's amazing, you want to come on a public forum and down a person. You claim that you haven't been able to hear the callers on your phone for 6 months. How long would you wait? Those cords are a dime a dozen and several of your guys probably have many of them stuck in a drawer at home. Maybe the static is not nearly as bad as you make it sound or you wouldn't wait 6 months to do something yourself. Do you think ANYONE would really sit there for 6 months saying "I'm sorry honey, I can not hear what you are saying, the Captain still has not delivered me a phone cord. you'll have to drive down here and tell me or wait til I get home tonight"
    All I suggested was why don't one of you guys find out exactly what is the problem, if one of you can, and then order what you need. Put it on a supply request.

P.S. Here is one of my responses from writing the Legislators in reference to our Pension Plan. And I personally visited them also. How about you?

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding the issue of public employee retirement. I appreciate the opportunity to learn of your thoughts and concerns on this important issue.

As we are completing our committee meeting process, two retirement related bills, HB 1319 and HB 1543, have been withdrawn from consideration. As a result, these bills will not advance this Session, however it is possible that similar bills may. I encourage you to continue to watch the Legislature as Session proceeds.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please know that as the Legislature deliberates this important issue, I will keep your thoughts and concerns in mind. If I may be of assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Larry Cretul
    Speaker

Pretty good coping from the PBA site! here it is with the heading.

Response from Speaker of the House Larry Cretul on
    HB 1319 and HB 1543

Sincerely,

Larry Cretul
    Speaker

It wasn't copied, it was the same form email that everyone that sent an email to Cretul got. I got the same thing today.

You guys are missing the point.

You thought the problem was a 50 cent cord, and you waited for 6 MONTHS for someone to bring one to you!!!
    You say you cannot hear the people that are calling you because the static is so bad! THAT is what is amazing to me! If it were my Office, I would go to the store right down the road and pay 50 cents for one before I'd wait on someone to drive one down to Branford, but 6 months you guys waited!!!! AMAZING You cannot get any cheaper than that. All of the personal calls we make on these phones and you refuse to bring a spare phone cord from home to help yourself!! AMAZING

But, if that is the worst thing your Captain does, God Bles You!

Just what I figured not from this region and have no idea what working for this Captain is like. Makes his own rules as he goes and does everything in his power to stop us from making extra money at Rest Areas. Amazing' you missed the point first it is the cord then it uniforms then something else. It is not about the 50 cent cord it is about principle. I don't know when the last time you went to the store but there is not much there for 50 cent. We all know from your post that you would go buy one just so you can try to make your point because you want to keep everyone above you happy. So wipe your nose off I can see the brown from here. Let us big boys deal with our problems over here and you keep kissing butt. By the way I have some questions because we make personal calls I should fix the phone problem according to you. Does that mean you put gas in the car when you go get something from the exit or pay some of the electric bill when you warm up your lunch? Does that mean when the refrigerator goes out you buy a new one since you put your lunch in it? Where do you buy your auto parts for the patrol car since you use it to buy food and drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by amazing
    You guys are missing the point.

You thought the problem was a 50 cent cord, and you waited for 6 MONTHS for someone to bring one to you!!!
    You say you cannot hear the people that are calling you because the static is so bad! THAT is what is amazing to me! If it were my Office, I would go to the store right down the road and pay 50 cents for one before I'd wait on someone to drive one down to Branford, but 6 months you guys waited!!!! AMAZING You cannot get any cheaper than that. All of the personal calls we make on these phones and you refuse to bring a spare phone cord from home to help yourself!! AMAZING

But, if that is the worst thing your Captain does, God Bles You!
    See the bold above? My guess is that this "amazing" person is not even an Officer, may never of been and if so is someone who now has their own office. Has their own office and bashing officers that are trying to get what they need to do their job properly equals brass, in my opinion Cpt Hingson himself attempting to make his officers look bad for telling the truth about what happens. He is ashamed that others can see what an inept supervisor he is so he attempts to belittle those that show him for what he is. This man is a thief, he is dishonest, and will screw his officers at every opportunity, he is the perfect of what is wrong with this department.

It has been less than a month since the officers @ Station 3 asked for the cord, not 6 months.

They should not have to spend their money to provide what is supposed to be provided by their employer. They should be cheap they all make starting salary, and with the possible cuts that may be coming they should save all that they can. If you make enough to take the money out of your pocket then how about you buy them a phone? I expect you to deliver it within the next week, I will be calling and checking.

The great thing about working a side stand is getting to spend most of your shift alone and nude.

How about a pink phone. It'll probably match your panties.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast