Golden Beach Corruption Gets a Flyover - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Golden Beach Corruption Gets a Flyover

Quote Originally Posted by you lose
    Can you say FORCLOSURE, DIVORCE, AND BANKRUPCY :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Yes I can. But I can also spell them. Try FORECLOSURE and BANKRUPTCY next time. Can you say S-T-U-P-I-D?

“There is no reply to the ignorant like keeping silence”

[quote=you lose][quote="El Politico":15q4f9sg][quote="walk in":15q4f9sg]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Things to Consider":15q4f9sg
    I would be a little more worried about who is going to be eating your wives and boyfriends fromunda cheese when you are all in prison. :devil:
    Ha ha ha...haven't you seen the news. We walk in the back door and walk out the front door in minutes. It's like getting a quick tour of the jail. I know who's going to be eating my wife. Do you know who's been eating the hairy rat while you play ? Hmmmm :devil:[/quote:15q4f9sg]

A very powerful politician friend of mine once said. "They may get their jobs back or they may not be convicted but there is NOTHING they can do to prevent themselves from losing their spouses, homes, and credit. Either way, in the long wrong. I win!"
    Think about it. Very well said.[/quote:15q4f9sg]

Can you say FORCLOSURE, DIVORCE, AND BANKRUPCY :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:15q4f9sg]
    Not a chance in the world that would happen. All we have to do is go through the motions, and we'll still have our badges and salaries. The states case is weak...one thing is that we will still be officers and you wont....you hairy tramp!

[quote=Not so !][quote="you lose":3urifpuw][quote="El Politico":3urifpuw][quote="walk in":3urifpuw]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Things to Consider":3urifpuw
    I would be a little more worried about who is going to be eating your wives and boyfriends fromunda cheese when you are all in prison. :devil:
    Ha ha ha...haven't you seen the news. We walk in the back door and walk out the front door in minutes. It's like getting a quick tour of the jail. I know who's going to be eating my wife. Do you know who's been eating the hairy rat while you play ? Hmmmm :devil:[/quote:3urifpuw]

A very powerful politician friend of mine once said. "They may get their jobs back or they may not be convicted but there is NOTHING they can do to prevent themselves from losing their spouses, homes, and credit. Either way, in the long wrong. I win!"
    Think about it. Very well said.[/quote:3urifpuw]

Can you say FORCLOSURE, DIVORCE, AND BANKRUPCY :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:3urifpuw]
    Not a chance in the world that would happen. All we have to do is go through the motions, and we'll still have our badges and salaries. The states case is weak...one thing is that we will still be officers and you wont....you hairy tramp![/quote:3urifpuw]

You guys really have a lot of time on your hands since your arrests. Seems almost like yesterday when you same idiots were on here congratulating Barrio and trying to get everyone to believe his charges were dropped. That did not pan out quite that way for you did it? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say things are probably not gonna go to well for you fellas either. The public does not like criminals. Especially those whom they entrust with keeping them safe. Good luck to you fellas in finding a jury of your peers that is not going to nail you each to a cross from your vaginas.

Come on, give it your best shot.........

Nice, this is going to be my favorite SCREEN SAVER.

Thank you for the AWESOME screen saver.

Quote Originally Posted by You Want a Piece of Me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast