SWAT - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SWAT

Re: SWAT

Warriors? Let's not get carried away.

If you want to be a warrior....join the Army..... SWAT is a public safety tool. Not warriors.

Listen I know this agency has become very unfair, fratenization is out of control, cronyism is the order of the day, and things are bordering on corruption but I can't slam the SWAT Team as it stands today.

The Team was cleaned up by the current leaders and they have set standards that are based purely on merit. One of those guys who tried out worked very hard to get to that point. He was very disciplined, he conditioned himself physically and kept to a strict diet. He went from a chub to a fit person and I commend and admire him for it.

Most join up for a while and then move on, so you got to give some credit to those who have stayed on and endured. The team is open to everyone, just show spirit, teamwork, fitness and some measure of shooting accuracy or the potential to shoot better. The attitude of the officers on the team today are much different than when I was on. They don't fill their heads with silliness anymore.

With so many things to attack, classism, reverse racism and sexism based on moral cowardice, unbridled fratenization, cronyism, lack of leadership, style over substance, inefficiency, double standards, flat out corruption, sex with subordinates, extra marital affairs, etc ........ why would you guys attack one of the few things that are based on merit around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Not On Board With This Thread
    Listen I know this agency has become very unfair, fratenization is out of control, cronyism is the order of the day, and things are bordering on corruption but I can't slam the SWAT Team as it stands today.

The Team was cleaned up by the current leaders and they have set standards that are based purely on merit. One of those guys who tried out worked very hard to get to that point. He was very disciplined, he conditioned himself physically and kept to a strict diet. He went from a chub to a fit person and I commend and admire him for it.

Most join up for a while and then move on, so you got to give some credit to those who have stayed on and endured. The team is open to everyone, just show spirit, teamwork, fitness and some measure of shooting accuracy or the potential to shoot better. The attitude of the officers on the team today are much different than when I was on. They don't fill their heads with silliness anymore.

With so many things to attack, classism, reverse racism and sexism based on moral cowardice, unbridled fratenization, cronyism, lack of leadership, style over substance, inefficiency, double standards, flat out corruption, sex with subordinates, extra marital affairs, etc ........ why would you guys attack one of the few things that are based on merit around here?
    Very well said. What has the "TEAM" done to anyone?? Is is just that we are such a small PO-DUNK place that we don't have much to hate on? TPD, PCSO, HCSO and SPPD all have plenty of units to talk Shizz about. I guess if you took all of the shizz talked about them combined it would make sense that our SWAT guys have to take the brunt of if. There is really nobody else to talk about. Unless of course you want to increase the size of the horse unit and open it up to people to try out for it. Which brings me to a good point....why is there so much hate for a team that is open to ALL???? Shouldn't we be pissed at the "Team" that is open only to appointment? You haters really need to figure out just who your enemy is and redirect your fire and you are way off on this one.

PINELLAS TRAILER PARK SWAT TEAM BEEN THERE DONE THAT. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO WORK FOR MR PRETTY BOY SGT THAT HIS SHIT DONT STINKS. WHAT A USELESS TEAM. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE REALLLY USE THEM?????.. I SAID GET RID OF THEM AND USE THAT MONEY FOR SOMETHING ELSE... IF WE NEED SWAT, CALL THE REAL ONES PCSO..

Since Guest wants to know "who is worse", and after following "guest" post here for several years, I can answer his question. Guest you are worse, you continue to fester and create conflict, you add nothing to the department, just pushing your agenda. It is scarey to think you might be on the street, and OMG, you might even have a firearm. There is never a post about anything that you don't twist around to your hatred of one officer. If the post were about the rain, you would have to change it around, you hate administration, you hate everyone that does not suck up to you. Sorry, it really sucks to be you!

did you ever think "guest" could be a recent ex-employee, who knows the current events of our pd from his friends who still work here? I hope you investigate cases better than you do guessing who anonymous posters could be

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    did you ever think "guest" could be a recent ex-employee, who knows the current events of our pd from his friends who still work here? I hope you investigate cases better than you do guessing who anonymous posters could be
    nice, like that would ever happen

Unhappy Re: SWAT

SOit the swat team going to training in Canada with their helper?

Let it go already, I am so sick of you whiny little cry babies..

Oh boo hoo....she got to go to Canada and I didn't.....oh boo hoo...

I have no sympathy. Who Cares.....

If you spent as much time doing your job as you do complaining about it, perhaps then you too might get somewhere in this department.

If you can prove it, march your butt up to C-1's office and provide the proof. If not, then you yourself are in violation for spreading a rumor. But you can say whatever you want under the cover of cowardice which this site provides.

So...put up or shut up...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast