WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

WHAT ARE WE THINKING ACTING LIKE THIS? WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE BROTHERS/SISTERS IN ARMS, FAMILY! I AM SO DISSAPPOINTED THAT WE AS ADULTS AND OFFICERS CAN ACT IN THIS MANNER, NOT ONLY WITH ONE ANOTHER BUT IN FRONT OF OTHERS ON A PUBLIC FORUM. WHAT HAPPENED TO "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL." HOW VERY SAD.

I'M PROUD TO BE A TAVARES OFFICER AND I SUPPORT ALL PERSONS INVOLVED, LET'S STOP BEING A PART OF THE PROBLEM AND START BEING A PART OF THE SOLUTION. THAT'S WHAT WE SIGNED UP FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

BY THE WAY, WE DO HAVE A GREAT BUNCH OF OFFICERS!

Re: WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

your a loser, get lost. TPD is for losers who can't make it anywhere else

I think the first comment is GREAT. Every Department does have their problems, weed them out and move forward. I think Tavares Police Department is on the path of great changes and improvements. There is alot of NEW blood in the department and that is a wonderful thing. I'm willing to be part of the positive change. Thanks for the POSITIVE words, "guest, i guess!"

The only thing positive is TPD going out of business, and allowing LCSO to take over. Now there is a professional department

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    LCSO Now there is a professional department

:shock: HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOP!!! Your killing me!!! STOP! :lol: