New Chief - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

Listne you city boys, we don't want your fat loser of a chief here. I saw the press conference, he can barely read and speak English. I can't believe you guys got rid of Timoney for that.

Please stay on your own site and don't come over here. With all the backstabbing, name calling, bringing family into your petty posts, you deserve what you got in Exposito.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Listne you city boys, we don't want your fat loser of a chief here. I saw the press conference, he can barely read and speak English. I can't believe you guys got rid of Timoney for that.

Please stay on your own site and don't come over here. With all the backstabbing, name calling, bringing family into your petty posts, you deserve what you got in Exposito.

Stay of this board you demoted loser.

Mandaville for Chief

You demoted losers from Timoney's administration need to stay on your own site. If you want to attack Exposito because he demoted you, do it on the Miami website.

We have our own issues to contend with.

By the way, your rank and file are very happy that Exposito cleaned
    hose of the previous ethically-challenged administration there.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rat
    You demoted losers from Timoney's administration need to stay on your own site. If you want to attack Exposito because he demoted you, do it on the Miami website.

We have our own issues to contend with.

By the way, your rank and file are very happy that Exposito cleaned
    hose of the previous ethically-challenged administration there.
    Miami cop in hiding (Midnight Rat), go back to your site! Learn to spell or use spell check. "Cleaned hose" We couldn’t care less who was demoted in your political Mayor run department. The Mayor is the Chief of Police there everybody knows that. Hippo Expo & Scum Blom are political puppets and your problem, keep them east of Douglas Rd. No news conferences here and food is expensive. Good luck, you need it. :devil:

So what is going on with the new chief? I heard at least one good applicant has decided to withdraw his name because of the city manager. As long as Salerno in there no one worth anything is going to be chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Are there any all you can eat buffets in Coral Gables? If so you can have him cheap and you can save money in next years budget.
    Ask Naue , looks like he eats in all the buffets everyday!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345