Cut Backs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cut Backs

Cut Backs

Well, it is about time. How many bosses do we need. It was only a matter of time before the CFO realized how bloated we all are. There must be seven layers between my rank and the CFO. I say, lets get rid of the deputy cfos also. Just what do they do? We never had one before. Our divisions all reported to the COS and she handles us all just fine. Lets give up ours first, then not fill the others who left for the campaign trail. I am releived. Maybe we won't get a raise, but maybe we won't lose anyone either. Chief Corbett is a fine leader who does not need so many little chiefs under him. London, let him lead. He knows more than you do, go back to Paris. You are not a bad guy, just ineffective and loud. Once a fed, always a fed!!!

Re: Cut Backs

I agree, Corbett rocks. Good thing we got him back from DIF. they did train him well. He is bette than ever. More fair, more direct, more honest, more centered on what we need. if he could only stand up to london a little more, we would be that more better off. But, I'll take what we can get. Lets not forget Merritt. He is very good also. Really cares about us. Now, we could get rid of TW, a middle manager who does nothing but try to hurt people. But she is not going anywhere until after the election. Most of these managers who do nothing will find themselves on the street for budget reasons. too bad, but it is what it is. As long as we keep the Director, Merritt, and Corbett we can lose.

I meant we can't lose.

Someone should tell the CFO that her divisilions are still filling middle management positions instead of leaving them vacant or doing away with them. Some are even being forced to move at the state expense. Or they fire to make ways for friends at higher salary. way to save............... isn't there a bank program named just that. ALEX, you do not have enought eyes in your own department, how are you going to monitor the entire state. not very well is my guess.

What about MT, that double dipping reject from FHP?

Tell me one State Law Enforcement Agency that does not have any FHP rejects. FHP only keeps the best and gives the others good recommendations to get rid of them. Just look around and you will see.

FHP keeps only the best? You're joking right? I work there and can tell you that 20 years ago it was a great place to work, today it is a mediocre agency on a good day. Most of the good troopers leave for other agencies at the first decent opportunity, unless they are close to their 25 like me.

I head we were being issued bikes for comuting back and forth to the office. I want mine in garnet and gold please. :arrow: Great IDEA :idea: How are they going to hurt us next. cutting back not
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting back not
    Someone should tell the CFO that her divisilions are still filling middle management positions instead of leaving them vacant or doing away with them. Some are even being forced to move at the state expense. Or they fire to make ways for friends at higher salary. way to save............... isn't there a bank program named just that. ALEX, you do not have enought eyes in your own department, how are you going to monitor the entire state. not very well is my guess.

mountain bikes, not even 10 speeds. got to cut corners where we can you know. we need the money to buy more guns that no one wants, or uniforms that no one wears, or paid beach vacations for the elite of the elite over at Fraud. meanwhile, no raises again. I did hear that london and corbett got one the past 6 months.

I want blue and orange and a place for my sunpass. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast