It's Lawyer Time - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: It's Lawyer Time

william (aka will) how can we make our dept. better. We want to thank everyone with the information about the Hollywood harrison shooting incident. This is something that needs to be addressed based on facts. Just a question, who was the person that hid behind the couch when the suspect ran out of the house? We could use this for training so it won't happen again. Will, can you help us? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guest 101
    william (aka will) how can we make our dept. better. We want to thank everyone with the information about the Hollywood harrison shooting incident. This is something that needs to be addressed based on facts. Just a question, who was the person that hid behind the couch when the suspect ran out of the house? We could use this for training so it won't happen again. Will, can you help us? Thanks
    We have a certain sgt in BC who doesnt know what is going or what they are doing because of lack of expierence. All right Moderator, they to get out of this one. In order to delete the one about our good chief WIll, you have to delete the one about the bleeding hart sgt. You cant delete one and leave the other, in this post HAHAHAHAH.BTW, if anyone wants to know about the shooting, get the report, or is that too complicated. Maybe because its too much work to do, because people are just plain lazy. From here on out, if there are any more negative posts about our good Chief, i will post something very negative attached in that post. For some reason that will be the only way Moderator will do his job. :devil: :cop: :mrgreen:

[quote=guest 203]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":3c6ca4f2
    We have a certain sgt in BC who doesnt know what is going or what they are doing because of lack of expierence. All right Moderator, they to get out of this one. In order to delete the one about our good chief WIll, you have to delete the one about the bleeding hart sgt. You cant delete one and leave the other, in this post HAHAHAHAH.BTW, if anyone wants to know about the shooting, get the report, or is that too complicated. Maybe because its too much work to do, because people are just plain lazy. From here on out, if there are any more negative posts about our good Chief, i will post something very negative attached in that post. For some reason that will be the only way Moderator will do his job. :devil: :cop: :mrgreen: [/quote:3c6ca4f2] The mod is doing a good job. There is nothing negative, only a question. Nothing about our good chief. Why are you so defensive. We all know the truth, no big deal. No one is calling anyone a coward. We stay within the guidelines, always. Thanks

I hear a lot of off. have applications in other agencies and still can't wait to leave. I don't know why. William are you aware? I'll see you next week at the meeting. Tampa and brighton call me thursday. We agree the Lt. in tampa has a problem be careful he plays both sides. No slam just fact, no names. This should be known.

Exclamation Re: It's Lawyer Time

word of advice- FOR YOU ALL WHO STILL WORK FOR THE dic_ tator? (WL) i know its hard to leave cause your used to the money. Do yourself a favor, put as much money into the 401k for when, I said when, not IF,,, for WHEN the (WL) decides its your turn to take a fall for made up BS, or turn a really nothing, into a OMG! (how could you type of thing). Sure glad you went to school to learn how to read "Idiots for Police Chief guide, how to".

Because we all know your connected to the tribe you NEVER worked for the title NOR ever know what a real cop can be. So strut around with your little poparzzi and little FAKE pretent uniform and all your henchmen that could give a damm about anyone, your turns are soon too. THE WALLS OF TROY WERE TALL BUT TRUST ME, THEY FELL TOO!

Once upon a time, I heard family, family? take care of your family? Yeah right, all the little things we all do, all the swallowing of pride, woman and manhood, ethics, how we bend the rules for indians? and yet (WL) still not good for you. Where will you stop and say damm? Why do I have to treat my Officers so bad?

You have your RAP sessions Talk about a waste of money, time and BS! no one will give you the right answer when you ask questions cause they know you will bite thier heads off. So all your data is lies and bull_____ . Looks like crap,smells like crap.....it usually is crap.

For all you followers of the (WL) - (little sheep, OH how cute you all are) keep being a follower of someone who hides behind his spineless staff, Hey just dont forget to drink the red punch at the end of the trail. DO US ALL A FAVOR.

One who was done wrong-

He never earned the job of police officer, he failed every psy test. (fact) FDLE and FBI have received compl. and are watching. We have no respect and never will. All he can do now is lie. Not to busy tonight.

One of the reasons we have no respect is it all the officers and sgts fault. They are the ones on the streets and they allow to be disrespected. There are only two reservations where tribal members respect and actually treat spd as cops. the reason for that is because the tribal members on those reservations are treated equally unlike elsewhere. and they see it. fact of the matter is that you have officers who are scared of their own shadow, and you wonder why there is no respect.

One of the reasons we have no respect is it all the officers and sgts fault. They are the ones on the streets and they allow to be disrespected. There are only two reservations where tribal members respect and actually treat spd as cops. the reason for that is because the tribal members on those reservations are treated equally unlike elsewhere. and they see it. fact of the matter is that you have officers who are scared of their own shadow, and you wonder why there is no respect.[/quote] You are right. The Sgt's (most of them) do not handle calls. The Lt's condone this and laugh at WL because he has no idea what's going on. Will was never a supervisor. Any more coverups need to be reported to fdle and the council or Mr. shore the tribes attorney. Send letters, no need to put your name. The truth has to be known.

Will, good job keep talking to that gambling addict. She (A) continues to go to the mic. res. everyone knows good job. She may not be using the kids money. Thanks

Guest 101 stop posting unsubstantiated nonsense and then replying to yourself....your IP address will be blocked from further posting if you continue to post allegations in which you cannot prove on here. Since this topic no longer has anything to do with "It's lawyer time", I have locked it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12