COP GIVES ANOTHER COP A TICKET - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: COP GIVES ANOTHER COP A TICKET

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1234567890
    To The Voice...

You are obviously NOT a cop. You do not understand the blue line. I have stopped the "average joe" on MULTIPLE occasions and have given him or her a warning. Are you so ignorant to believe cops can't give warnings? Speeding, if you don't know, is a CIVIL infraction. This does NOT make you a criminal.

Now, the blue line, that so many southern cops do not understand, is the familia. I would NEVER give my brother or sister a lame speeding ticket. Out of love and respect for there safety I may lecture them. Would you give your own mother a ticket? Would your mother thank you for blemishing her drivers license and costing her over $100. (I think not).

Out of fairness for your concern, which I can tell comes from the heart, Police Officers should be postive role models in the community and set good examples. A public forum to humiliate another officer is unacceptable behavior.

"Respect the Badge and You will be Respected"

ESAD..

This is probably the most self-righteous post I have ever seen. This reeks of a piece of crap cop that thinks because he is a cop he has certain unalienable rights that private citizens lack. How many times did the common citizen listen and apologize for speeding or anything to this cop and still received a citation? Do beggars go free? The cop that pulled over this "admitted criminal" should not have lowered the speed to help the "admitted criminal," he should have let the fine be as it would for the average joe. This "admitted criminal" has had life to easy. I would be willing to bet that "admitted criminal" laughed many, many times over the duration of his career after tagging the average joe. Does it really make you wonder why some people use the term "Pig" when talking about cops, when you have someone of this caliber on the force?

The Voice

^^^^^^^^^^ that right there all day..

Blue line... **** your blue line.

stuff your blue line up your ass.. this is a nation of lawws that apply to ALL... including you ****ers.

But you seem to think you are above those laws, you do not have to obey them like everyone else.

i applaud any officer that will ticket or arrest another when they have commited a crime. pieces of shit like you are the reason your type are so hated. You should never be able to step foot in a courtroom again because you are a cowardly piece of shit that lies.

You have no integrity.... you have no honor.. you are just as much a criminal as the ones who break the laws for selectively enforcing them for your "peeps". **** off.

and OP.. STFU you god damn whiner. take your medicine!

Quote Originally Posted by The nice guy
    While you sleep in your bed with your loved ones, cops are on patrol protecting your sorry asses from the scum of the earth.

Stop giving these "outsiders" ammunition to trash talk us and keep LE in a negative light.
    #1. You sure do have some delusional thought processes going on there chimpy.. you protect me?.. what a ****in joke, i have an alert dog, a 12 Ga. and 1911 under the pillow.. all you ****s do is annoy me when you **** people all day playing revenue generator for the state.

#2. ****sticks like you are what gives the "outsiders".. ohhhhh as you put it ammo.

you are just a **** and are too stupid to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tir
    I hear the there is a blonde at your PD that targets officers from other departments
    I heard she likes to be used as a sprem target when she's not being ridden likes farm animal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1504294
    Report this postReply with quoteCOP GIVES ANOTHER COP TICKET
    by Guest on 02/11/10 11:51:55

This was recently posted on Martin County Sheriff's Office Forum.
    This should never happen. The victim? A veteran cop from PBSO;

Thanks for the Ticket D/S Hines ID1504 of the Martin County SO.
    On SuperBowl Sunday for gods sake!!
    Thanks for pulling me over on a lonely country road (Prat-Whitney) in the middle of cow country, I know youre doing your job in the TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT Unit. I know you do it for the public safety (STATS).
    Thanks for showing absolutely no regard to a fellow Officer (me) when he properly identifying himself. Despite of the fact that you were being treated with total respect.
    Thanks for listening when I was sincerely apologizing for admitedly speeding on said country road.
    Thanks for smirking and gloating all proud of yourself as you discussed the issue with your partner.
    Thanks for cutting me a break. I'll admit I was traveling a lot faster than what you wrote me for. Once again I know you did it for my safety (POWERTRIP).
    Thank your pencil neck partner for me for attempting to LECTURE me AFTER you gave me the TICKET. (Learn the basic cop principle of "Give me ticket OR a lecture, but dont give BOTH")
    Thank you BOTH for reminding me that in over 22 years of service, I have NEVER, EVER written a cop a ticket.
    Thank You for being in the TRAFFIC UNIT and not a true street cop. I'm sure the black and white statiscal nature of traffic enforcement fits your personality just fine. Why get your hands dirty with REAL CRIMES?...Right?
    Thanks for showing your true colors.
    Thank you, because I am very thankful and relieved that I will be retiring in a few years and thus will not have to deal with a future generation of cops that screw each other over.
    Hey...Thanks for taking money from a fellow cop's wallet. I'm sure you sleep well at night.
    Once again, Thank again for the ticket D/S Hines.
    The childmind which posted this should be removed from any position of trust immediately. The last thing this world needs is their ilk holding anything sharp, let alone a sidearm and a badge. If anyone knows who this guy is I urge them to watch and help this boybrain out of the position in which he finds himself. He's clearly out of his depth and reacting poorly, presenting a danger to himself and those around him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12