COP GIVES ANOTHER COP A TICKET

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

COP GIVES ANOTHER COP A TICKET

Report this postReply with quoteCOP GIVES ANOTHER COP TICKET
    by Guest on 02/11/10 11:51:55

This was recently posted on Martin County Sheriff's Office Forum.
    This should never happen. The victim? A veteran cop from PBSO;

Thanks for the Ticket D/S Hines ID1504 of the Martin County SO.
    On SuperBowl Sunday for gods sake!!
    Thanks for pulling me over on a lonely country road (Prat-Whitney) in the middle of cow country, I know youre doing your job in the TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT Unit. I know you do it for the public safety (STATS).
    Thanks for showing absolutely no regard to a fellow Officer (me) when he properly identifying himself. Despite of the fact that you were being treated with total respect.
    Thanks for listening when I was sincerely apologizing for admitedly speeding on said country road.
    Thanks for smirking and gloating all proud of yourself as you discussed the issue with your partner.
    Thanks for cutting me a break. I'll admit I was traveling a lot faster than what you wrote me for. Once again I know you did it for my safety (POWERTRIP).
    Thank your pencil neck partner for me for attempting to LECTURE me AFTER you gave me the TICKET. (Learn the basic cop principle of "Give me ticket OR a lecture, but dont give BOTH")
    Thank you BOTH for reminding me that in over 22 years of service, I have NEVER, EVER written a cop a ticket.
    Thank You for being in the TRAFFIC UNIT and not a true street cop. I'm sure the black and white statiscal nature of traffic enforcement fits your personality just fine. Why get your hands dirty with REAL CRIMES?...Right?
    Thanks for showing your true colors.
    Thank you, because I am very thankful and relieved that I will be retiring in a few years and thus will not have to deal with a future generation of cops that screw each other over.
    Hey...Thanks for taking money from a fellow cop's wallet. I'm sure you sleep well at night.
    Once again, Thank again for the ticket D/S Hines.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1504294
    Report this postReply with quoteCOP GIVES ANOTHER COP TICKET
    by Guest on 02/11/10 11:51:55

This was recently posted on Martin County Sheriff's Office Forum.
    This should never happen. The victim? A veteran cop from PBSO;

Thanks for the Ticket D/S Hines ID1504 of the Martin County SO.
    On SuperBowl Sunday for gods sake!!
    Thanks for pulling me over on a lonely country road (Prat-Whitney) in the middle of cow country, I know youre doing your job in the TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT Unit. I know you do it for the public safety (STATS).
    Thanks for showing absolutely no regard to a fellow Officer (me) when he properly identifying himself. Despite of the fact that you were being treated with total respect.
    Thanks for listening when I was sincerely apologizing for admitedly speeding on said country road.
    Thanks for smirking and gloating all proud of yourself as you discussed the issue with your partner.
    Thanks for cutting me a break. I'll admit I was traveling a lot faster than what you wrote me for. Once again I know you did it for my safety (POWERTRIP).
    Thank your pencil neck partner for me for attempting to LECTURE me AFTER you gave me the TICKET. (Learn the basic cop principle of "Give me ticket OR a lecture, but dont give BOTH")
    Thank you BOTH for reminding me that in over 22 years of service, I have NEVER, EVER written a cop a ticket.
    Thank You for being in the TRAFFIC UNIT and not a true street cop. I'm sure the black and white statiscal nature of traffic enforcement fits your personality just fine. Why get your hands dirty with REAL CRIMES?...Right?
    Thanks for showing your true colors.
    Thank you, because I am very thankful and relieved that I will be retiring in a few years and thus will not have to deal with a future generation of cops that screw each other over.
    Hey...Thanks for taking money from a fellow cop's wallet. I'm sure you sleep well at night.
    Once again, Thank again for the ticket D/S Hines.
    The childmind which posted this should be removed from any position of trust immediately. The last thing this world needs is their ilk holding anything sharp, let alone a sidearm and a badge. If anyone knows who this guy is I urge them to watch and help this boybrain out of the position in which he finds himself. He's clearly out of his depth and reacting poorly, presenting a danger to himself and those around him.