COP GIVES ANOTHER COP A TICKET
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

COP GIVES ANOTHER COP A TICKET

Report this postReply with quoteCOP GIVES ANOTHER COP TICKET
    by Guest on 02/11/10 11:51:55

This was recently posted on Martin County Sheriff's Office Forum.
    This should never happen. The victim? A veteran cop from PBSO;

Thanks for the Ticket D/S Hines ID1504 of the Martin County SO.
    On SuperBowl Sunday for gods sake!!
    Thanks for pulling me over on a lonely country road (Prat-Whitney) in the middle of cow country, I know youre doing your job in the TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT Unit. I know you do it for the public safety (STATS).
    Thanks for showing absolutely no regard to a fellow Officer (me) when he properly identifying himself. Despite of the fact that you were being treated with total respect.
    Thanks for listening when I was sincerely apologizing for admitedly speeding on said country road.
    Thanks for smirking and gloating all proud of yourself as you discussed the issue with your partner.
    Thanks for cutting me a break. I'll admit I was traveling a lot faster than what you wrote me for. Once again I know you did it for my safety (POWERTRIP).
    Thank your pencil neck partner for me for attempting to LECTURE me AFTER you gave me the TICKET. (Learn the basic cop principle of "Give me ticket OR a lecture, but dont give BOTH")
    Thank you BOTH for reminding me that in over 22 years of service, I have NEVER, EVER written a cop a ticket.
    Thank You for being in the TRAFFIC UNIT and not a true street cop. I'm sure the black and white statiscal nature of traffic enforcement fits your personality just fine. Why get your hands dirty with REAL CRIMES?...Right?
    Thanks for showing your true colors.
    Thank you, because I am very thankful and relieved that I will be retiring in a few years and thus will not have to deal with a future generation of cops that screw each other over.
    Hey...Thanks for taking money from a fellow cop's wallet. I'm sure you sleep well at night.
    Once again, Thank again for the ticket D/S Hines.

Re: COP GIVES ANOTHER COP A TICKET

Quote Originally Posted by guest344
    Report this postReply with quoteCOP GIVES ANOTHER COP TICKET
    by Guest on 02/11/10 11:51:55

This was recently posted on Martin County Sheriff's Office Forum.
    This should never happen. The victim? A veteran cop from PBSO;

Thanks for the Ticket D/S Hines ID1504 of the Martin County SO.
    On SuperBowl Sunday for gods sake!!
    Thanks for pulling me over on a lonely country road (Prat-Whitney) in the middle of cow country, I know youre doing your job in the TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT Unit. I know you do it for the public safety (STATS).
    Thanks for showing absolutely no regard to a fellow Officer (me) when he properly identifying himself. Despite of the fact that you were being treated with total respect.
    Thanks for listening when I was sincerely apologizing for admitedly speeding on said country road.
    Thanks for smirking and gloating all proud of yourself as you discussed the issue with your partner.
    Thanks for cutting me a break. I'll admit I was traveling a lot faster than what you wrote me for. Once again I know you did it for my safety (POWERTRIP).
    Thank your pencil neck partner for me for attempting to LECTURE me AFTER you gave me the TICKET. (Learn the basic cop principle of "Give me ticket OR a lecture, but dont give BOTH")
    Thank you BOTH for reminding me that in over 22 years of service, I have NEVER, EVER written a cop a ticket.
    Thank You for being in the TRAFFIC UNIT and not a true street cop. I'm sure the black and white statiscal nature of traffic enforcement fits your personality just fine. Why get your hands dirty with REAL CRIMES?...Right?
    Thanks for showing your true colors.
    Thank you, because I am very thankful and relieved that I will be retiring in a few years and thus will not have to deal with a future generation of cops that screw each other over.
    Hey...Thanks for taking money from a fellow cop's wallet. I'm sure you sleep well at night.
    Once again, Thank again for the ticket D/S Hines.
    This is probably the most self-righteous post I have ever seen. This reeks of a piece of crap cop that thinks because he is a cop he has certain unalienable rights that private citizens lack. How many times did the common citizen listen and apologize for speeding or anything to this cop and still received a citation? Do beggars go free? The cop that pulled over this "admitted criminal" should not have lowered the speed to help the "admitted criminal," he should have let the fine be as it would for the average joe. This "admitted criminal" has had life to easy. I would be willing to bet that "admitted criminal" laughed many, many times over the duration of his career after tagging the average joe. Does it really make you wonder why some people use the term "Pig" when talking about cops, when you have someone of this caliber on the force?

To The Voice...

You are obviously NOT a cop. You do not understand the blue line. I have stopped the "average joe" on MULTIPLE occasions and have given him or her a warning. Are you so ignorant to believe cops can't give warnings? Speeding, if you don't know, is a CIVIL infraction. This does NOT make you a criminal.

Now, the blue line, that so many southern cops do not understand, is the familia. I would NEVER give my brother or sister a lame speeding ticket. Out of love and respect for there safety I may lecture them. Would you give your own mother a ticket? Would your mother thank you for blemishing her drivers license and costing her over $100. (I think not).

Out of fairness for your concern, which I can tell comes from the heart, Police Officers should be postive role models in the community and set good examples. A public forum to humiliate another officer is unacceptable behavior.

"Respect the Badge and You will be Respected"

Well did you break the same law you SWORE to uphold? Deal with it and slow down!
    NO COP is above the law. If you want special tratment then give it to EVERYONE you stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Earnhart
    Well did you break the same law you SWORE to uphold? Deal with it and slow down!
    NO COP is above the law. If you want special tratment then give it to EVERYONE you stop!
    Loser!!! You must have gotten your ass kicked all the time growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Earnhart
    Loser!!! You must have gotten your ass kicked all the time growing up.
    unfortunataly, this is law enforcement these days. A lot of cops think like his now

Same people who talk shit about cops would never, could never, and will never do what cops do. While you sleep in your bed with your loved ones, cops are on patrol protecting your sorry asses from the scum of the earth. Very easy to talk shit to the people who would put themselves in harms way to protect you without hesitation. Easy to forget cops are the ones you call when you need assistance. Cops ARE human. They have bad days just like you. Not a single non-leo person here will understand what cops go through and I'm quite sure most of you just don't give a shit.

And to the officer who got the ticket...lucky it was just a ticket and not an arrest like what accured last month to one of my coworkers and the FHP. Yes he is a moron for doing what he allegedly did, but it could've been handled allot differently. Keep the shit in-house. Stop giving these "outsiders" ammunition to trash talk us and keep LE in a negative light.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1234567890
    "Respect the Badge and You will be Respected"
    Respect is earned.

I hear the there is a blonde at your PD that targets officers from other departments

That is pretty sorry, we have guys like that too that will write anyone. I have noticed though when things get crazy those officers are usually driving in the opposite direction. They also stay out all night with traffic stops avoiding calls but the supervisors sure do love them when they write 200 tickets a month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast