SCUMBAG

Thread: SCUMBAG

SCUMBAG

the legal system is at it again. so good to see the Fl Supreme Court lifted the death sentence of Scumbag POS paul beasley johnson because of the actions of the SAO. so now the sentence phase will be sent back to a new Polk County Jury and when they sentence him to death again, im sure the legal system will start all over with the 20 years of appeals. good job mr pickard hopefully you will go on trial next.

Re: SCUMBAG

No surprise here with the SAO's actions and the fact that nothing will be done about it. I mean, look at the Traffic Deputy that got his butt handed to him over the DUI cases, only to have the State Attorney that made the complaint realize AFTER she jumped the gun, that he did NOTHING wrong or against any F.S.S. Do you think she's been held accountable for her actions? Then, to add insult to injury, the Traffic Unit acutally had the nerve to ask this deputy to come back to the unit...AFTER he finishes his designated "you're kicked out" time.

his "kicked out time" has recently been extended because a scumbag reporter from the lakeland liar aka. ledger, is wanting to keep the issue alive and of course the administration wont stand behind a deputy because its easier to bury their heads in the sand or hide as always so he has been told he's in "timeout" a little longer.

fact is, he copied damning information from one defendant's report and pasted it in 50+ others. He got nailed when he forgot to change the name in one of them. Blame the Ledger? Blame the SAO? No FSS against it? What's next....sun was in my eyes? Don't justify crappy police work. It calls into question his veracity. Look it up. Big word.

The traffic deputy has not stopped "cut/paste" on any of his reports. He has a templete for every crime from what I hear. Short cutting to the extreme and its ok. Sloppy police work at its finest. I hear there is another issue with him. Just ask the sso he was training.

Get your facts straight. There were 3 reports under scrutiny, 1 report were the defendants name was wrong and 2 others where roadway descriptions were incorrect (i.e. stated there was a double yellow line when there was a single line or no line). The other problem they have with the traffic deputy was his 20 minute observation period which he conduct while driving to the jail which by the way the 2nd DCA (our DCA) says is ok and in compliance with the Florida Administrative Code. The SAO was lazy and dropped the rest of the cases by thier choice not because there was anything wrong with the cases. Get your facts straight before your trash someone.

Quote Originally Posted by straight facts
    Get your facts straight. There were 3 reports under scrutiny, 1 report were the defendants name was wrong and 2 others where roadway descriptions were incorrect (i.e. stated there was a double yellow line when there was a single line or no line). The other problem they have with the traffic deputy was his 20 minute observation period which he conduct while driving to the jail which by the way the 2nd DCA (our DCA) says is ok and in compliance with the Florida Administrative Code. The SAO was lazy and dropped the rest of the cases by thier choice not because there was anything wrong with the cases. Get your facts straight before your trash someone.
    Despite the thread and whether or not the facts in this particular case are present or not, I must agree with the principle of what the person before you wrote. PCSO is definitely one of the sloppiest, unorganized agencies I've ever dealt with; and that attributes to ill-trained deputies and supervisors who continue to do things "the wrong way."

Let's not forget, or wait, that wasn't brought up in the Ledger because the State Attorney's Office or whomever forgot to mention, that one of the DUIs that had their case dropped was an immediate family member of a State Attorney. How convenient that 54 cases got dropped and not the three in question.

Well the great part of all of this is the deputy was NOT fired so stop your pouting and go do your community hours. hopefully with the hiring of an outside private investigator to look into possible corruption at LPD, they will make a tie to the SAO and the walls will come crumbling down. and nobody in this county should think they are untouchable cause tiger woods thought that same way with all his fame and fortune but one itsy bitsy little slip up and the looky now :devil: karma ? I think so