no love
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no love

no love

I would like to extend a special thanks to the female marine patrol officer who stopped several officers from a neighboring agency while they were enjoying themselves on jet skis the other day. These violent criminals were stopped for speeding about 5 feet into a manatee zone and were then read the riot act by this fine officer. The funny thing is the officer did ab out 100 mph through the zone to catch these guys who were clear on the other side of the zone? Wow what about those manatees officer? Guess there safety went right out the window. Anyway when she caught up to the reckless felons I guess screaming and yelling at them wasn't good enough for her. She had to get names and badge numbers and contact a "friend" at the "offending" officers agency and make a complaint. How ab out if they make a complaint against you for your out of control rudeness? Do you talk to all of your stops that way or do you save the tough talk and rudeness for fellow officers? Some day you may need one of these guys to save your life and even after what you did they will still be there for you. I wonder if they can't count on the same from you. I doubt it. Your the type that would run the other way excpet for when it comes to being a cheese eating RAT SNITCH. And for what? Some guys having a good time on jet skis. How pathetic. I bet your very proud of yourself. Have a nice day and and keep after those bad,bad officers.

Re: no love

I got stopped by her once for the same thing. She was out of control then too. Could it possibly be PMS or some other frustration in her life :wink: :wink: :snicker: :snicker:

Seems like the cops she stopped had their own attitudes from the first time she stopped you and asked you to please slow down. So as Police Officers you then go right back to doing what she asked you not to do. I will guess that you are one of those officers that preach “Do as I say not as I do”. Grow up and act like the professional you are.

Dear Gentlemen,
    Enough has been said. I would rather call this unfairness, then again let it been known that the accused person does have a right to defend herself against those allegations of mistreatment from the above statements.If and if the police officer is so offended by the way he was treated in our waters, then try the ocean. We do not patrol it but there are real sharks oh oh oh .
    Then again, I once was stopped by one of your guys in my private vehicle ( for speeding, I'll admit to that!) while in uniform . I was given professional courtesy.
    Believe it or not we do things in Bay Harbor Islands and we end up in court.
    Harassing other cops is not my cup of tea, neither a lot of our guys.

Welcome to Bay Harbor Islands! Thank you for visiting,, please come back soon!

:shock: :? :lol:

Dear "Sea Donkey Sir",
    1) Bal Harbour
    2) Bay Harbor Islands

That would be the right spelling, I believe!

:?

Perhaphs LEO's should realize they represent the law at all times not just on duty and should do their best to uphold their commitment to the law at all times. Why is it ok for a male officer to to loose his temper but anytime a female officer looses her temper it's PMS, sexual frustration, or a medication problem. Plain and simple as I see it, off duty P.O.'s got in trouble for breaking a law just like any other citizen. Were they ticketed? Was a supervisor notified? Or were you just emabarrassed she had to reminded you that you are P.O.'s and to conduct yourselves as such???? I don't understand....????? Does having a badge mean you can do whatever, whenever you want????? If I were a P.O. I would be humbled and embarassed that another P.O. would have even had to speak to me. Sounds like some Sea Donkey got his ego bruised by a female..... Not sure, but if she got this kind of reaction out of you she's bad ass!!!! And.... if you are so mellow why are you crying on the LEO page, and if you are so willing to roll out the red carpert for other neglegent P.O.'s what else are you willing to look the other way for????? Yeah name calling, backstabbing and threats yep sounds like cops to me..... at least she spoke to your face and not on some cry baby web page wah wah wah......

Dear Sea Donkey Alpha Hotel!

That female officer you are referring to is personally known to me from back in the days she was working for the State.
    You Donkey boy, she is QRU all the way! And guess what; if she needs a 3-15, she'll get plenty of help form all those small agencies! No NMB needed here sir Alpha Hotel!
    And you , next time you get 19 on your fast jet ski, be humble when ya flash your badge.
    Bay Harbor Islands owes you nothing!
    Shame on you Donkey boy Alpha Hotel, channel your anger somewhere else.
    10-04 ! :evil:

He so sorry...sorry to see your such a sorry idiot. Why don't you mind your own business. Even if they did do something wrong that doesn't give her the right to act like a raving lunatic. The average citizen would file a complaint if they were spoken to that way. What gives her the right to speak to anyone that way let alone 4 police officers who were having a good time on jet skis? Did they come into your precious little city and start a bar room brawl? So why don't you take some meds along with your pshyco buddy and mind your own business. Sea donkey

Hey Donkey,

Do you have somebody proofread your posts?
    If you send your reports the same way, no wonder you fell your boss is a rat because quite frankly; your command of writing skills is quite sub-standard!

Need to spend more time with Mrs. Zindentof back at the college instead of speeding in the manatee zone! :lol: :lol:

Florida police officer how nice of you to come to the aid of your bi-polar hizzo. Now get on your boat and go poach lobsters from someones trap. In the mean time shut your trap sea donkey.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast