UFC 109 Previtera vs. Feeney - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: UFC 109 Previtera vs. Feeney

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What cracks me up is the fact that the hot head patrol colonel was the one who broke it up. That's a laugher.

Good point...........

The Colonel does not suffer fools graciously.

:wink:

Maybe the Obamanation can invite them both up to the White House for a beer summit.

I don't know what's worse. the fact that these two children engaged in mutual combat or the fact that only executive staff members were present and it still leaked.

This agency is run by a bunch of administrative minded wussies who just can't wait to one up each other. Then they have the gall to wonder why they can't get anybody below them to follow orders.

Newsflash: Rank does not make you a leader.

Leadership is something you either have or you don't, and no amount of college or admin training will earn the respect of the troops.

There is NO WAY this administration will ever regain control of this agency. They may rule with an iron fist, but they will never impose their ideas or methods because NOBODY respects the sheriff or his staff because they are complete failures as leaders.

Maybe it is just time for all of staff to come together for a

But if what we are hearing is true then I give Col Previtera a for having the guts to stick up for his deputies against this leadership.

From someone who was there - you guys should put the crack pipe down! A detention deputy had a heart attack running and his BP was high before he ran - Previtera got the form and went to Feeney and asked him if the staff let him run. Brown said let it go until later - end of story...

The UFC shit grew from a joke after the rumors got out of control. Someone doctored a UFC poster and put their faces on UFC fighters with the Rumble at the Range header.

Hey Don King - I sense you and your crew are some more of the disgruntled jail crew.... Whiners! And you want to be caalled deputies.... That place is a rumor mill! Washwomen!

The biggest problem is that deputies don't know what, or who to believe anymore at good ole HCSO. The "LACK OF COMMUNICATION" has been so frickin bad the last few years, that all we are left with, is the RUMOR MILLS! If we had a leader that would grace his deputies with his presence every once in a full moon, communication and piss poor morale may not be such a huge problem like they are right now. It is honestly hard to find any deputies working the street or the jail that are happy with things right now. When you go to the range to take the yearly fitness test and over half the class has HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, it just might be a indicator that your deputies are STRESSED out on the street! This supposed new and better way of aligning the zone coverage in the districts will only work when you have SUFFICIENT MANPOWER/RESOURCES! Since WE ALL KNOW that this is not the case and that HCSO is literally HUNDREDS of deputies short, and that's just to get HCSO to 2.0 deputies per 1000 residents, not the Nationally recommended 2.6 deputies, this new alignment WILL NOT WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by Don King - Your Hair's Pulling Your Brain
    From someone who was there - you guys should put the crack pipe down! A detention deputy had a heart attack running and his BP was high before he ran - Previtera got the form and went to Feeney and asked him if the staff let him run. Brown said let it go until later - end of story...

The UFC shizzat grew from a joke after the rumors got out of control. Someone doctored a UFC poster and put their faces on UFC fighters with the Rumble at the Range header.

Hey Don King - I sense you and your crew are some more of the disgruntled jail crew.... Whiners! And you want to be caalled deputies.... That place is a rumor mill! Washwomen!
    It is nice to know that Command Staff has enough time on their hands to play, as you call it, a "joke" and what seems like an elaborate one at that. And "you want" us to respect this so called "Command Staff"

The UFC shizzat grew from a joke after the rumors got out of control. Someone doctored a UFC poster and put their faces on UFC fighters with the Rumble at the Range header.

Nice attempt a damage control.

Unfortunately too many of us know the truth. The fact is they DID go to blows and were broke up by the colonel. Yes the Chief did doctor a poster and make a joke about it which only makes it worse in my opinion.

I give you props for coming on here and trying to run interference, and based on your derogatory jail guar comment I would guess you probably work in training and are on both knees sucking up to Major Feeney on a daily basis.

Nice try though.

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN QUIT"
    - David Gee -
    Sheriff

Is it going to take someone dying at the range to end this stupid "Fitness Challenge" bull hockey? It is only a show for men to compete with one another and display their prowess. Give me a freaking break.

Hey Sh*t for Brains, Since you post as though you "know it all" answer this...Is it just the "jail crew" that's "disgruntled" and "whiners" or is there a problem with morale on patrol as well? Given your obvious lack of intelligence, allow me to answer that question for you...IT'S THE ENTIRE OFFICE! As for the UFC poster being doctored "after the rumors got out of control" that was the Administration's feeble attempt to spin this incident in to a joke, rather than hold Previtera and Feeney accountable for their actions! Do us all a favor, come out from under the desk, wipe the dribble off your chin and go put your head back in the sand!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast