Hiring / Careers

Cool Hiring / Careers

I am inquiring if anyone knows if the Marshalls are accepting applications for agents? I have 9 years as a Deputy Sheriff in North Florida and 10 credits short of my 2yr degree. I don't have my BS as of yet. I've looked on there website and have not located anything nor an application. Thanks for anyones help

Re: Hiring / Careers

They sometimes open positions up on USAJOBS but this is rare and it will stay open for less than 24 hours.
    The only other way is to already be in a federal job and move over OR enter under the student intern program.
    Bottom line is its a very hard agency to get into.

Hiring / Careers

First... the Marshals has one (1) L in their name and their employees are deputies. The USMS is currently revamping their hiring process. Information and testing should begin early in 2012 so keep a look out on their web site.

????? ????????

? ?? ???? ????? ? ???? ????? ????? ????????? ?????,??? ??? ???????? ?? ?????? ????? ???????.
    ????????? ?? ????? hitech4life.ru

??????? lg ke800

Ok, so they eliminate the preferential treatment involving the internship program but change it to a veterans only hiring push? I love this country and all veterans but how about just hiring the best qualified and forget all the shenanigans.

I am scheduled to take the entrance exam at the end of next month, can anyone advise on how hard it is?