LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Skinner
    The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetence and tolerance of this bad behavior
    What’s wrong? You loved Skinner for the past year and half ! Hmmmmm…. Something must have happened that made you change your mind. OOOOOOHHHH !!!!!! that’s right your little secret is out and you can no longer hold it over his head. I’m sure you’ll show a little something, something. And you can hold that over his head just like before. What about your Incompetence ? You are part of the three man "CIRCUS" at GBPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Skinner
    The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetance and tolerance of this bad behavior
    What ? Whoever keeps writing to fire Skinner must be part of the Mafia. Skinner aint no ring leader ! Skinner is an ostrich with his head stuck in the ground. Skinner is just hanging on for his dear life for his job. I do agree that Skinner is incompetent of leading his troops anywhere. The real ring leader is Joe and that tinkerbell of a town manager. Their toy pets are Barrios, Peters, Paez, Rob R., G. Diaz, and Vila. Joe would love to get rid of Skinner so he could walk right into the Chief's position.......Chief, I know it's hard to digest but chew your food and wake the Fu*k up ! Mark my words Chief, the town manager and Joe are going to use you as a scape goat by the end of the day....its only a matter of time !

Yo... what part of these posts do you not understand? Not one has ever alluded or said Chief Skinner was part of this (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) thing you keep ranting about...but to paraphrase your own words Chief Skinner has kept his head in the sand hoping to avoid all these issues. Chief Skinner is incompetent and unfit to lead (your words). So do the heavy lifting on this and see that because Chief Skinner has allowed our great department to denegrate to this mess he as well as the others need to be fired. He is a politician with a badge and will flip flop and squirm for anyone who pulls his strings. C-L-E-A-N H-O-U-S-E and dump this ineffective sniveling worm before he continues to look the other way again and we all end up in the same mess with a different set of characters

Here is a question to all of you guys *****ing...

Why hasn't someone or a group of people actually gone to FOP lawyers office and had a sit down meeting with him and demanded action? Or gone to his boss?

Furthermore, why hasn't anyone contacted PERC or if there is any alleged criminal wrong doing like the LT still active working and carrying a gun/badge, why hasn't anyone gone to the SAO's?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Why hasn't someone or a group of people actually gone to FOP lawyers office and had a sit down meeting with him and demanded action? Or gone to his boss?

Furthermore, why hasn't anyone contacted PERC or if there is any alleged criminal wrong doing like the LT still active working and carrying a gun/badge, why hasn't anyone gone to the SAO's?

Who says we haven't????? The F.O.P. is a waste of time. Puleo is in bed with the Manager. We have something better in store for them. Just be patient.......Good things come to those who wait.

Yours truly,
    The Mongoose

Quote Originally Posted by The Mongoose
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Who says we haven't????? The F.O.P. is a waste of time. Puleo is in bed with the Manager. We have something better in store for them. Just be patient.......Good things come to those who wait.

I will wait till hell freezes over (even though we all know it will happen much sooner) don't we?

Yours truly,
    The Mongoose

A clear day over GB :mrgreen: [img][/img]

Quote Originally Posted by drkjustcie
    Oooooops, I'll get it right :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by drkjustice
    Quote Originally Posted by drkjustcie
    Oooooops, I'll get it right :lol:[/q
    Stop making me wait. Yes I know good things come to those who wait

Is this what you have been waiting for?????? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I have been very busy lately. Soon I will have updates to report. Hang in there........

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast