LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????

IT'S A ????????? DELETED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

Re: LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????

Quote Originally Posted by The Momgoose
    IT'S A ????????? DELETED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose
    I bet it's not Superman! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Apocolypse

Yours truly,

The Mongoose
    I bet it's not Superman! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

You must be a gambler......... :wink:

IT'S A ????????? "Golden Beach Mafia" this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

Oh no.........It's a Banner Plane.......LOL.......LOL :snicker: Let me guess, that must have been Tammy who paid for that too. You idiots are too stupid to figure that it is the majority of the officers in this department that do not want you here. The "Mafia" had a very hectic day today running away from the media and dodging phone calls from M.A.D.D. I wonder how Alex is going to explain that December 22, 2001 arrest on Miami Beach for Indecent Exposure? He must have forgotten to disclose that on his employment application, but I am sure that was just an oversight on his part. I wonder what is next??????? Who wants a clue?

[quote=The Mongoose]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Momgoose":3fk0nme2
    IT'S A ????????? "Golden Beach Mafia" this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

Oh no.........It's a Banner Plane.......LOL.......LOL :snicker: Let me guess, that must have been Tammy who paid for that too. You idiots are too stupid to figure that it is the majority of the officers in this department that do not want you here. The "Mafia" had a very hectic day today running away from the media and dodging phone calls from M.A.D.D. I wonder how Alex is going to explain that December 22, 2001 arrest on Miami Beach for Indecent Exposure? He must have forgotten to disclose that on his employment application, but I am sure that was just an oversight on his part. I wonder what is next??????? Who wants a clue?[/quote:3fk0nme2]

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning memebers of the "Golden Beach Mafia". I sincerely hope you all slept well and get soem rest last night. I know yesterday really wore you all out. One of your boys has a big day today. For his sake I hope he wisens up and takes the plea the State is offering him before it is off the table. Joseph and Alexander, it's your turn up to bat. Get ready boys. :snicker:

[quote=The Anti Mafia Federation]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Don Ramon":2juair5j
    Hey, did Tammy ever get that vaginal reconstruction she was saving up for??? I can't beleive that idiot from Hialeah married that broad.....she has more milage than a 76 Buick; but I must say, she was a good time when we were in the academy..... :devil:

Stick to the facts boys. Having a vaginal reconstruction and being a whore along with all of the other stupidities you refer to is not illegal. On the other hand, the practices of the "(edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) are. Stop running from the media and the victim advocate groups and speak to them. Give them a statement. What do you have to hide. Our Chief's statement about his decision to keep the "contract employee" Lieutenant on as a police officer in full capacity on national news was very elequant. You can throw all the (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470)you want against the wall but only the (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470)with your name is sticking. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that our Captain, the Manager, and a couple of our Sergeants are going to spend a few sleepless nights in the near future. Leave while you all can and it will stop. Stay and face the music............. :snicker:[/quote:2juair5j]

I have to commend the mongoose and all the others and yes (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) we are officers employed here in the town for all your hardwork and perserverance towards combating the unfair treatment we have all been subjected too. We need to continue to keep focused and stick together. We will prevail. It may not be as expedited as we would like, but look at it this way. Good things come to those who wait. As long as youre not currupt and guilty. :devil: Have a good day ethical officers of the GBPD. We rock.

The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetance and tolerance of this bad behavior

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Skinner
    The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetance and tolerance of this bad behavior

I agree but, the Town Manager, Captain and Lieutenant must also go. Then we will take care of the remaining(edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) members in-house. Mr. Manager, go back to Flamingo Park!!!! Where you belong!

[quote=Truth be Told]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Skinner":hg1mi9ky

I agree but, the Town Manager, Captain and Lieutenant must also go. Then we will take care of the remaining (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) members in-house. Mr. Manager, go back to Flamingo Park!!!! Where you belong![/quote:hg1mi9ky]

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast