Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chief

Re: Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Clermont 911
    Under normal circumstances you may have a point that I did not use my name. Then again I am not personally attacking individuals with toxic venom. When I have a problem with someone no matter what the level of rank I ask to speak to them privately. I then express my concerns privately and professionally. Sometime changes are made, other times we agree to disagree. For the most part it's not what you say but how you say it.
    You lose credibility when you attack and slander others.

P.S. There is a CVS located on Hwy 50......
    Good maybe you can get your meds you obviously need there...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Under normal circumstances you may have a point that I did not use my name. Then again I am not personally attacking individuals with toxic venom. When I have a problem with someone no matter what the level of rank I ask to speak to them privately. I then express my concerns privately and professionally. Sometime changes are made, other times we agree to disagree. For the most part it's not what you say but how you say it.

Good maybe you can get your meds you obviously need there...[/quot

who's attacking individuals??? it's nothing more then the mere truth bud!! come on now you're not a dumb bass turd. you see it but will never admit it out loud because you'll be cut loose and you know it. I aint mad at ya some people gotta do what they gotta do to move ahead in the world and fortunately for you and others it has paid off well. i mean proof of dirty deeds have been revealed and nothing..it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out..... so congrats to you i mean I know i will never be the person you are I have a conscious.. :snicker:

Credibility????? something none of you have brown nosing pricks have. You are the pricks talking sh1t about everyone else when your gathered around your lunch table or crowded around in JJ's office laughing about other people......real mature!!! grow up grow a set and do your job in a professional manner!!! :cop:

I worked under former Chief Story a few years. Under your no balls Chief SG a few months and I'm glad I left to go to a bigger agency. EJ did a better job when he was acting chief.

Two things a man have in life and they are intergrity and his word. SG does not have either. I remember SG came to briefing when he first started and told everyone that he does not like ass-kisses. He was already getting his ass kiss by M. Blackmon. I heard now he has several ass-kisses. Good job but he did the same thing at his old agency, this is why he never became chief at Boyton Beach.

I feel sorry for you officers and the private citizens of the city

Quote Originally Posted by JR
    I worked under former Chief Story a few years. Under your no balls Chief SG a few months and I'm glad I left to go to a bigger agency. EJ did a better job when he was acting chief.

Two things a man have in life and they are intergrity and his word. SG does not have either. I remember SG came to briefing when he first started and told everyone that he does not like ass-kisses. He was already getting his ass kiss by M. Blackmon. I heard now he has several ass-kisses. Good job but he did the same thing at his old agency, this is why he never became chief at Boyton Beach.

I feel sorry for you officers and the private citizens of the city
    If you left to go to a bigger agency then why are you still so worried about Clermont PD and Chief SG. Don't you have a BIGGER AGENCY to target with your negativity.

GET A HOBBY

A BRENT JOYNER WHY DONT YOU GO AND SUCK ON JON JOHNSON AND CHIEF GRAHAMS ****. WONDER WHAT YOUR WIFE WOULD THINK IF SHE FOUND OUT YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON HER. YOUR A WASTE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123