Chief
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief

Chief

Can anyone other then you ass kissers tell me WHY does our Chief hate us as much as he does????? A Boyton Bch post said Steve was a cops cop?? What happen Wayne corrupt him or what???? Bee's Auto hit the nail on the head. Chief "stand up" for your Officer's. Or keep showing that your the puppet that gets its strings pulled by the A hole from the 3rd Floor. You tell everyone that "YOU" run the pd in reality we all know who's doing it. Why do think you're at CPD, your the only one that did not ask for a contract. We are not stupid the writing is on the wall, contact the press tell them how f**ked up this agency is and Wayne will not be able to touch you!!! Never mind you were given that opportunity , and you failed to act upon it. So whatever we all, including the ass kissin pricks, know what it is with you.

Ps: Chief you should resign soon, you look like you have aged 20yrs, in just the last 4 1/2 yrs. Enjoy the retirement that you have. Is the A hole on the third floor worth that to you and your family?????

Re: Chief

The A-kissers were hand picked and they all made a deal with the devil. Slowly they are all getting released back into the herd. Once JJ finished his probation and had more protection than the chief the real persona was revealed. The reason individuals were hand picked is because they are so stupid that they don't even realize that they were used to serve a purpose and now they are worthless. Now that JJ's wife knows how to sell stuff on eBay and Mobile is up and running at JJ's house poor SS is back on the road. Guess the citizens of Clermont didn't mind paying for that. Or DR proved that JJ has nothing against women or physically challenged officers. Now she's slowly being sent back out to graze, but let's not have her too much in the public eye, so we'll overlook her sitting at the pd for hours. Or BJ you failed your purpose, getting rid of GH. Guess that's why BJ only got a day on the porch while GH was fired for the same offense, insubordination. BJ did at least keep his mouth shut when it came to the little rumor of the city manager skimming funds from citations and drug forfeiture monies that is supposed to go directly back to the department for training, oops did I say that? MM can't complain about anything because if he does he will be reminded of how he got all that special training that has served to be pointless to CPD but will serve him well elsewhere. JK you got the press back on CPD's side after the chief pissed them off so badly. Now JJ can do smear campaigns on anyone he so chooses. Funny how when the press is around doing their infamous exposes chief is no where to be found and why the face that represents CPD is the grim reaper himself. JK you should be ashamed of yourself rolling over on all the officers that elected you into the position of union president. Our union representation is nothing more than a bag of hot air. JK soon enough they'll tire of your little dog and pony act and your purpose too will be exhausted, but for now go ahead and keep sitting at your house while on duty and ignoring what the grunts on the road are doing.
    At least give the chief some credit, he's not good at faking it. Or maybe that's only because Mrs. 4th hasn't had the chance yet to tell his wife about the supposed affair he's having with the broad at city hall. JJ was hired to serve a purpose and because of the loyalty that he displayed with his old department. He proved that he would sacrifice anyone in the name of loyalty. Maybe that's why there are no flocks of officers coming from WGPD, even after he went to the retirement party to recruit new officers. Why should the chief resign? JJ serves another purpose, he's the perfect fall guy for when things go sour and believe me they will go sour. People Saunders isn't God, he's appointed into that position by city council. Live in the city? Go to a city council meeting the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7p.m. on the first floor. Then you will see for yourself why things are the way they are. Our council members are only given information on a need to know basis. That's why they sit around debating on such pointless issues such as how many hard wood trees citizens should be required to plant in their yards.
    If you have a mind, use it, but be careful because that also makes you a target for the long boney finger of death and once you've been choosen your days are numbered because chief has given him carte blanche and the hit list is alive and well.
    Oh, and should this message be deleted it's only because one of the founders of this fine website is with the South Lake Foundation who just happens to be an avid cyclist, funny how that works. Suppose I should just keep a copy.
    I hope that clears up your questions.

Can anyone other then you ass kissers tell me WHY does our Chief hate us as much as he does????? A Boyton Bch post said Steve was a cops cop?? What happen Wayne corrupt him or what???? Bee's Auto hit the nail on the head. Chief "stand up" for your Officer's. Or keep showing that your the puppet that gets its strings pulled by the A hole from the 3rd Floor. You tell everyone that "YOU" run the pd in reality we all know who's doing it. Why do think you're at CPD, your the only one that did not ask for a contract. We are not stupid the writing is on the wall, contact the press tell them how f**ked up this agency is and Wayne will not be able to touch you!!! Never mind you were given that opportunity , and you failed to act upon it. So whatever we all, including the ass kissin pricks, know what it is with you.

Ps: Chief you should resign soon, you look like you have aged 20yrs, in just the last 4 1/2 yrs. Enjoy the retirement that you have. Is the A hole on the third floor worth that to you and your family?????

If some people could put half the effort into their job as much as they spew there bullsh*t on this site MAYBE (but not likely) they could actually get somewhere in this agency instead of spending 25 years on the road. I would say go somewhere else but you know nobody will hire you because your a cancer. Nobody voluntarily asks for cancer. Trust me thats all you people are which im guessing is only 2-3 of you (at least the ones not on suspension lol). Your a CANCER that needs to be cut out. No one cares what you have to say and no matter how many times you say it NOTHING HAPPENS. Let me let you in on a little secret...all your little crackpot theories, ******s, moans, and crying like a little school girl doesn't mean SH*T and just make you look like a fool. How sad it is your life has come down to moaning about your job on the internet. Pathetic. I win. You lose. It will always be that way.

Your taking advice from a disgruntled mechanic whose writing on a sign may support your agenda one day and will spit on you, if given the chance, on the next? Why doesn't the chief like you? Because most of you were hired when the old admin. was in office and should not have been hired as a dog catcher much less a Police Officer. Some of you won't have to worry about that though. Your days are coming to an end. Make sure you all turn in your resignation letters and follow the super sergeant's lead and return three days later all but sucking c*ck do get your job back, once you realize noone wants to hire you rejects.
    The four or five of you are all dumba**es, thats why noone including the chief likes you. Your *****ing, moaning, and superior/holy than thou attitude is why the public doesn't like you and the complaints flood in.
    Some of the others at your PD have been able to run loose without policy or any type of order for so long, when any type of order or control is implemented "the chief is picking on me".
    You wanted a response from someone who is not under the chief or JJ's desk, there you go. The only solution is to fire about 5 of you sh*tbirds, issue you a flashlight, and give you orders to go stand at your post for Mickey Mouse Police.

Smile Re: Chief

Ofc Rodriguez keep your head up. Stick it to that coward sergeant who could not stand the heat and quit during an IA. Also take down the puppet of a chief that we have. Keep speaking spanglish and keep listening to your spanish music. They are just jealous that they can not speak 2 languages. They speak English and is pretty bad, apparantly no one has review Jeff's reports. If the rumors are correct Jeff's first FTO was a hispanic. Jeff go back to McDonalds and keep fleeping hamburgers. I understand you were good at it. :devil:

Apparently you have never had to stay late or work extra shifts for Ofc. Rodriguez one of the many times he was out on light duty, how many times can one officer get hurt washing his patrol car? Im glad he never got into a fight or had to do anything really physical. What the puppet should have done was hired a P.I. to take pictures of Rodriguez putting his boat in the water while he was out on light duty, relaxing in the sun, while his friends had to work for him. Did you also know that Rodriguez sued his former employer when he didn't want to continue to do any work. Like former Sgt. EC he has the same reoccuring injuries as he did on his last job! I wonder how he affords all of those house payments, vehicle payments, and BOAT payments when his wife doesn't work, and supposedly he doesn't make enough money that he qualifies for government assistance - could it be off the back of others? Why doesn't Rodriguez just try to do a better job and work a little!

Until you have walked in the sergeant's shoes and have first hand knowledge of what investigations and suspensions bring on your family, forget about what the officer suffers, you can not begin to understand why he quit. If you read the investigation and the officers rebuttals then you would also know that the sergeant did right. For years Clermont left prisoners in the holding cells attended only by the dispatchers. If that was your house and family where an armed home invasion was occuring, would you have wanted more than 2 officers (one of which was in training) to respond? Would the Chief? Would the City Manager? Would the City Commissioner that lives in Kingsridge? So because this was a poor black family in a crime ridden neighborhood they didn't deserve Clermont's best? What if one of your fellow officers found and confronted the armed suspects? Who was going to be nearby to back him up? If the sergeant was truly a coward he would have stayed in the jail that night, not left to respond to the dangerous call.

Re: Rodriguez

LOL - Yeah you stuck it to him Ramone!

Hahahah Ya'll sound like Tavares P.D.

Tavares is a joke. Why anyone would want that is beyond me. They don't support their staff, do everything they can to undermine hard-working individuals, have cake parties for officers who leave on physical disability. The place is like a bowl of vomit, when you see it just want to puke yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast