WTF is going on? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: WTF is going on?

Wow did this ever snowball on ya joey! Used to be that people didnt like you cause you made too many drug arrests, you remember the days of :
    "joe violates rights...Whaa...Whaa... I suck and cant find dope...Whaa...he must be doing something illegal whaa..."

now the clown show is on here wishing you would go to prison. All of you PPD clowns need some Jesus in your lives, wishing another would go to jail when none of you even know the allegations? you guys have some hatred in your hearts that has nothing to do with Joe or Dennis.

And in a feat of irony this entire investigation started when a particularly spectacular plantation sworn employee (notice I didnt use the term cop) made a rumor mill phone call to FDLE with some BS. I point this out because last time I checked no one in Plantation has yet to be able to put a case together on this guy who you all are so willing to convict. So what does that say about all of you? Guy lives in your city, his business was in your city yet not one of you is walking around with the mother load case file. So either you're high school level children crying on the internet or you are some horrific cops.

What ever the case may be all of you need to start looking at yourselves and what drives you to rejoice when any other person is dragged through a situation like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow did this ever snowball on ya joey! Used to be that people didnt like you cause you made too many drug arrests, you remember the days of :
    "joe violates rights...Whaa...Whaa... I suck and cant find dope...Whaa...he must be doing something illegal whaa..."

now the clown show is on here wishing you would go to prison. All of you PPD clowns need some Jesus in your lives, wishing another would go to jail when none of you even know the allegations? you guys have some hatred in your hearts that has nothing to do with Joe or Dennis.

And in a feat of irony this entire investigation started when a particularly spectacular plantation sworn employee (notice I didnt use the term cop) made a rumor mill phone call to FDLE with some BS. I point this out because last time I checked no one in Plantation has yet to be able to put a case together on this guy who you all are so willing to convict. So what does that say about all of you? Guy lives in your city, his business was in your city yet not one of you is walking around with the mother load case file. So either you're high school level children crying on the internet or you are some horrific cops.

What ever the case may be all of you need to start looking at yourselves and what drives you to rejoice when any other person is dragged through a situation like this.
    yeah thats why he skipped town. listen Joe or Lover of joe, its coming and he and his cronies are going down. all you sell outs licking his arse cause he was rolling in the $$$$, where are you now, bunch of hypocrites. dude, dope is so easy to find its like shooting fish in a barrel. sorry but lying on a pc for such small weight is pathetic. all in all im just glad he's gone..
    so poster have a "heart" and keep your jesus! strange when people get their ass in a bind he suddenly becomes so important.

? For the smart guy lying on a pc really? One question how come the defendants or defendants attorneys never claimed that in court, depo, or In an IA complaint. Pathetic !!!

Public forum guys. All those 10-15's could possibly end up with charges dismissed based on what's written here.

well that was quick! It was the very following post after mine that proved my point 100%.

He lies on PC's...? --> yet not a single complaint or accusation against him was ever made.

Dope is so easy to find...? Yet his numbers as a single officer trumped the pathetic lazy sacks in the VIN unit.. combined!

Bottom line is just like High School children you all have bought into the rumor mill and the idea that what you say and spread is done so without consequences. You are supposed to be above this but, you are not. You are pathetic and should feel shameful.
    You this site for what it was intended to be used for. When the two Tampa PD detectives formed this sight it was not to give voices to those who want to bash others as they wallow in the glory of the rumor mill, nor was it to come online and refer to female cops as sluts (check your post history), or to bash your own union while exposing their negotiation tactics. This sight was formed because for generations cops were silenced by oppressive administrations that fed only favorable spin to the media and public. Cop had no voice in this country until just recently for fear of retaliation from their own department. With power comes responsibility ladies and gentleman, let at least pretend we are what we present.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    well that was quick! It was the very following post after mine that proved my point 100%.

He lies on PC's...? --> yet not a single complaint or accusation against him was ever made.

Dope is so easy to find...? Yet his numbers as a single officer trumped the pathetic lazy sacks in the VIN unit.. combined!

Bottom line is just like High School children you all have bought into the rumor mill and the idea that what you say and spread is done so without consequences. You are supposed to be above this but, you are not. You are pathetic and should feel shameful.
    You this site for what it was intended to be used for. When the two Tampa PD detectives formed this sight it was not to give voices to those who want to bash others as they wallow in the glory of the rumor mill, nor was it to come online and refer to female cops as sluts (check your post history), or to bash your own union while exposing their negotiation tactics. This sight was formed because for generations cops were silenced by oppressive administrations that fed only favorable spin to the media and public. Cop had no voice in this country until just recently for fear of retaliation from their own department. With power comes responsibility ladies and gentleman, let at least pretend we are what we present.
    Oh lets just follow your good advice, its for what ever you want to post. who the hell made you the posting czar? you dont like it? MOVE ON! to the next topic, otherwise plug it! and if your going to call out VIN, maybe you dont have all the facts know it all. why dont you just go over there and rattle off that rant to them. maybe there was some internal crap going on that was out of your understanding. Bottom line is that there's a creep that thought he was smarter than others and now he is in deep shizzat and he is taking down a few GOOD guys with him. Its like a (std) there legacy doesn't go away.

I read envy on this post. JG made bulletproof arrests, most of his arrests took pleas.....Go look at the "Officer of the Month" awards......count how many times he's on there ....
    Dont get your panties in a wad because you "call crack a potato chip" and choose to look the other way when a crime is occuring in front of you...... JG was a one man unit, he did more then VIN and SCU when he wanted. You clowns forget who taught him his skills and all he did..... Just because he was "real" and told you to F.O. if he did not like you did not make him a bad guy. He liked the narcotics thing, he was good at it...... We have people here that like certain things and good at it..... hummmmm Det. Scott was the fraud guru, Det. Capo is the VIN guru, Ofc. Mason is the DUI/DRE guru, Ofc Barth is the shoplift guru, I mean c'mon we have people that know certain things and choose to master them.....narcs arent hard, just you have to know how to do do it...... Its like someone else said, if he was so corrupt and breaking all these laws, how come the agency awarded him with so many Officer of the Month awards ?? why was no case ever put on him ?? What sucks is knowing that I work with a bunch of "get on the bandwagon" wannabe cops that choose to bash and condemn people when they have NO first hand knowledge.....

Just spoke to one of the guys involved, The only request was to please stop posting rumors, and spreading b.s. As it is attracting the wrong attention!! The truth will come out and our brothers will return soon.

Quote Originally Posted by typical PPD babies....
    I read envy on this post. JG made bulletproof arrests, most of his arrests took pleas.....Go look at the "Officer of the Month" awards......count how many times he's on there ....
    Dont get your panties in a wad because you "call crack a potato chip" and choose to look the other way when a crime is occuring in front of you...... JG was a one man unit, he did more then VIN and SCU when he wanted. You clowns forget who taught him his skills and all he did..... Just because he was "real" and told you to F.O. if he did not like you did not make him a bad guy. He liked the narcotics thing, he was good at it...... We have people here that like certain things and good at it..... hummmmm Det. Scott was the fraud guru, Det. Capo is the VIN guru, Ofc. Mason is the DUI/DRE guru, Ofc Barth is the shoplift guru, I mean c'mon we have people that know certain things and choose to master them.....narcs arent hard, just you have to know how to do do it...... Its like someone else said, if he was so corrupt and breaking all these laws, how come the agency awarded him with so many Officer of the Month awards ?? why was no case ever put on him ?? What sucks is knowing that I work with a bunch of "get on the bandwagon" wannabe cops that choose to bash and condemn people when they have NO first hand knowledge.....
    Are you done Joe? I have no sympathy for you, you brought this upon yourself, and your so called super cop status I guess is over. Slug

From JG " I don't have the time to read the drama on that site, my family and freinds are going through hell at the expense of a corrupt lawyer and his companies. " Truth will surface and the bad guys will end up in prison."
    He said pray for the familys and the officers being falsly accused. Anyone who used that company will have the same frauds on there loan documents. There were approximatly 10 other officers and many firefighters that have been victimized as well. If you find fraud come forward and stand up for your so called brothers."

I agree look at your loan documents if that company did your loan and try to help those guys clear there name. This was apperently the norm. Very Informative

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast