Florida Sheriff's Capt Shot and Killed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Florida Sheriff's Capt Shot and Killed

Rest in peace Capt. We will take it from here.. May God put his arms aound and hold your family and freinds during this horrific time.

From what I understand the veiwing will be Saturday (01-16) 1800 hrs to 2000 hrs and the funeral will be Sunday
    (01-17) at 1500 hrs. :cry:

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Visitation is Saturday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Rick Gooding Funeral Home, 16984 S.E. U.S. 19, in Cross City.

Funeral services are planned for 3 p.m. Sunday at the First Baptist Church of Cross City, 16024 S.E. U.S. 19.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

January 15, 2010

To: Captain Chad Reed
    Dixie County Sheriff's Office
    Dixie County, Florida

Dear Captain Reed,

We in Hernando County had a terrible event take place within our community. At this point, we are not sure why the incident took place. My Family and I extend our deepest, heart felt gratitude to you for being there in a great time of need.

Thank you Sir. Thank you for answering the call, thank you for caring and thank you for being there.

My Family and I will pray for your Family. We will pray that their needs will be met for years to come and that the DCSO will always be there to help along with other Agencies, Brothers and Sisters.

Please accept our Sincerest Thank You for your Sacrifice and our Prayers for your Family.

We are so sorry. Rest In Peace Sir. Rest In Peace.

Dear Mrs. Chad Reed and Children,

We are so sorry for your loss. We have no words of Wisdom, only Prayer. We will pray for you and your children. Please accept our deepest condolences from my wife, children and I.
    God Bless You.

To the Dixie County Sheriff's Office,

Please too, accept our condolences and heartfelt loss. There are no words. Please continue to take care of each other to the best of your abilities. May God Bless all of you too.

Sincerely,
    A Former LEO and Family
    Hernando County, FL

Capt Chad Reed's Funeral Information....
    1) A visitation has been planned for Saturday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Rick Gooding Funeral Home at 16984 S.E. U.S. 19 in Cross City.
    2) Reed's funeral service will be at 3 p.m. Sunday at the First Baptist Church of Cross City at 16024 S.E. U.S. 19.

May you rest in peace my brother! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!
    You fellow Brother & Sister!
    Pinellas County Sheriff Office

All brothers and sisters in law enforcement,

We have lost an honorable brother who responded to the call of duty. For those of you with time on the job you will understand he never really had a choice in the matter. Duty and honor go hand in hand. Duty is simple, it is what we do. It is honor that makes it a mandatory action for law enforcement . Honor is sometimes harder to define, but for those with honor no explanation is required. For those without honor the longest of explanations will not bring comprehension. The Captain was an honorable man!

To the family of the good Captain,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.
    Sincerely,
    A Palm Beach County Sheriff's Deputy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12