Going crazy and keeping your job.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Going crazy and keeping your job.

Do you really think the version of the story that is in the Palm Beach Post will stand for very long?

Do you really think that out of the hundreds of Deputies that were involved at some level of this incident won't "spill the beans"?

A "medical facility"?.......Really? So you can go crazy and get in an armed standoff with police wearing helment, body armor, carrying a rifle, and hiding behind a bush and NOT go to jail? Really?

AND KEEP YOUR JOB?

Really? Wouldn't that be something on the psych eval that would weed someone out of law enforcement?

Oh, did I forget to mention that someone who was one scene might eventually leak that little 'inconvient rumor' that a shot was cranked off inside the house?

Go ahead and defend this guy. Go ahead and say what a good employee he's been. Go ahead and make excuses for this inexcusable behavior and when it boils over into another critical incident try and find a way to defend yourself in a HUGE CIVIL LAWSUIT FOR 'NEGLIGENT RETENTION AND TRAINING".

What did the S.O. do when Ziggy was found in the park with his riding boots on and a shotgun in his mouth? They retained him. And lo and behold he winds up shooting a cross-dressing prostitute in a drug related incident a couple years later. Who could have seen that coming?

Shame on you Ric Bradshaw if you don't fire this guy. And shame on anyone who defends him.

Re: Going crazy and keeping your job.

[quote="The watchful public eye"]Do you really think the version of the story that is in the Palm Beach Post will stand for very long?

Do you really think that out of the hundreds of Deputies that were involved at some level of this incident won't "spill the beans"?

A "medical facility"?.......Really? So you can go crazy and get in an armed standoff with police wearing helment, body armor, carrying a rifle, and hiding behind a bush and NOT go to jail? Really?

AND KEEP YOUR JOB?

Really? Wouldn't that be something on the psych eval that would weed someone out of law enforcement?

Oh, did I forget to mention that someone who was one scene might eventually leak that little 'inconvient rumor' that a shot was cranked off inside the house?

Go ahead and defend this guy. Go ahead and say what a good employee he's been. Go ahead and make excuses for this inexcusable behavior and when it boils over into another critical incident try and find a way to defend yourself in a HUGE CIVIL LAWSUIT FOR 'NEGLIGENT RETENTION AND TRAINING".

What did the S.O. do when Ziggy was found in the park with his riding boots on and a shotgun in his mouth? They retained him. And lo and behold he winds up shooting a cross-dressing prostitute in a drug related incident a couple years later. Who could have seen that coming?

Shame on you Ric Bradshaw if you don't fire this guy. And shame on anyone who defends him. YOU CAN"T FIRE HIM HIS IN Michael Bianchi, M/C CLUB, RIGHT MIKE.

Post Re: Going crazy and keeping your job.

Hey

Ric,

Just knock on the door and tell him come out and you'll be fine we will baker act you and you will be on Admin leave for some time and then be back to work...but I will arrest "anyone" who _uckin works OT!!! go figure... :cop:

He fired a round????????

Can someone confirm this? Isn't that a crime in and of itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Serious question
    He fired a round????????

Can someone confirm this? Isn't that a crime in and of itself?

Sure is:

790.151 Using firearm while under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances; penalties.--

and

790.10 Improper exhibition of dangerous weapons or firearms.--

Post Re: Going crazy and keeping your job.

But he is a "good" deputy!! they don't commit crimes.... :devil:

ANOTHER REASON THE INSPECTOR GENERAL IS ON ITS WAY TO PBSO IN A HUGE AND GIGANTIC WAY. THIS TRASH IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OUT. PUBLIC IS FRIGGIN FED UP. BEYOND FED UP. I HOPE RIC KEEPS RESISTING THIS INSPECTOR GENERAL ROLE AT PBSO AS THAT WILL GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE MUCH FASTER. LET THE GAMES BEGIN....................... FRIENDS, I DON'T THINK IT WISE TO GET TOO LOUD SUPPORTING OL RIC ON THIS ONE. IF YOU ARE HERE HONESTLY AND WORKING HARD AND FINALLY HELP IS COMING, JUST WAIT AND COOPERATE.

Ric,

Don't make me come down there.

Director, FDLE

Quote Originally Posted by The watchful public eye
    Do you really think the version of the story that is in the Palm Beach Post will stand for very long?

AND KEEP YOUR JOB?

Shame on you Ric Bradshaw if you don't fire this guy. And shame on anyone who defends him.
    Just like this poster, I worry too that this situation will not be handled properly. I am stunned and baffled with the way some people are treated around here for insignificant bullsh*t while others are coddled and even rewarded after they shamelessly embarass us. I will wait this one out and keep my fingers crossed tightly that the response will be appropriate and well received by our fiercest critics...the public.

If he does return to a sworn, law enforcement position, I personally will refuse to work with him or near him. It's simple as that. If you want to keep him on as an employee, might I recommend that you train him to balance wheels and replace oil filters? Maybe he can help Dave out in the mail room. Let him keep a paycheck and his benefits. But please...PLEASE take his guns and his badge. If you don't, I think that we are in for trouble.

In the meantime, get better Gary and best of luck to you.

I agree with the above poster.....I wouldn't want to work along side this guy. Seems like a powder keg waiting to ignite.

It's a shame too. I asked someone I know from auto theft (they work in the same building) and he says he's a good guy. Oh well, all that doesn't matter now as it's pretty clear "what type of guy" he really is. Anyone who is willing to put on body armor and "take up arms" against an LEO is not a "brother officer". Sorry Gary, you more than burned that bridge........you NUKED IT!

I wonder what they'll do with him.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast