HOW DID WE PLACE? - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: HOW DID WE PLACE?

does no. 42 get a trophy? in little league, all of the players get trophies. everyone is a winner in little league!!!!!!!!!

i wanna know if the swat supervisors participate in the events?

SWAT PAPERWEIGHT- 10.00

SWAT TATOO ( OR SUPERMAN TATOO) - 200.00

SWAT ROUND UP - $5000.

45 OUT OF 52 - PRICELESS !

we should have donated the money to Largo PD because they are a small dept and probably had to have a cookie sale or car wash event in order to raise the funds to attend this year ops:

Hello, this is the General Manager for Hooters Restaurant, Orlando. PBSO SWAT members are hereby prohibited from dining in our establishment. We will reconsider our decision after Round-Up 2010.

hi,

im a member of N.A.S.A. ERT. we were like, no.2 this year. we spend most of the year chasing off egrets and spoonbill storks, mopping bird droppings off of the launch pads, pulling weeds, and sunning ourselves on the beach. in fact, most of us have never fired a gun...ever. the hottest call we ever had was a palm tree that caught fire during a launch. we just hosed it down. but we were still second place. if you want, i could come down there and help teach your swat team to do better...alot better.

call me

This is the funnist post I have read yet.....

The existing "motto" for the PBSO SWAT Team goes something like this:

"In Uno Animo, Ex Uno Animo" :lol:

Whatever!

Sould be"

"All Show, No Go" :devil:

way too much attitude in SWAT..............OH...... AND OVER WEIGHT people too. We have guys and gals with military experience in this dept that never get choosen for SWAT but can out shoot and run better than the moes in SWAT ... WHY????????

...because they STILL don't know how to check their Outlook for the tryout dates???

Well, now I'm 5 11 & I hear the acceptable Height is now 5 4 to 5 7... look The new guy is 5 2 and 1/2. lol

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast